What's really awesome today?

Arkhangel

Impressive. Compared to most of my friends I get my hair cut relatively infrequently as it sort of grows into a helmet* shape. The standard wait for me is usually 2/3 months because there's a large difference in my hair length before/after cut, you just don't really notice that because of the style.

*Of course, I make it look good. ;)

Ok, I'm now picturing you like this:

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3900/15083239037_585d7bce01_m.jpg

Impressive. Compared to most of my friends I get my hair cut relatively infrequently as it sort of grows into a helmet* shape. The standard wait for me is usually 2/3 months because there's a large difference in my hair length before/after cut, you just don't really notice that because of the style.

*Of course, I make it look good. ;)

One does not notice when I cut my hair either. ;) But that might have something to do with not cutting my hair enough to be noticeable.

So I guess my hair being awesome is what is awesome today, it is just that my hair is awesome most of the time. :smug:

:lol: Glorious. I will be imagining Leap like that from now on.

My hair is a constant source of annoyance for me lately. When I first got the pixie it was fabulous but now it's growing out really awkwardly and very soon I'm going to have a bloody mullet or something. *horrified*

If your hair looks still looks anything like in your cover of Demelza's song(and I'm 100% sure it is), you're overthinking it way too much, because it looks really cute on you.

If your hair looks still looks anything like in your cover of Demelza's song(and I'm 100% sure it is), you're overthinking it way too much, because it looks really cute on you.

Oh, thank you! ^_^ Yeah, I only recorded that the other day so I doubt my hair has really gone through a drastic change but it's still annoying me.

What's awesome today??? I persuaded my nan to let me have some of my easter egg before sunday.

Yes. I am 5 years old. :P

Having a day out with my daughter. It's harder and harder to get those with her because of other commitments, but when I do get them, they are always enjoyable.

Rookie mistake - you must carefully and lovingly unwrap the foil to find the glorious easter egg within

This is awesome, because I'm now picturing some sort of stripper music as you peel the foil of a bit at a time to reveal the bare chocolate beneath. Yeah, small pleasures for small minds...

I fell asleep at about 7:30 last night. Woke up at 2am, read for a couple of hours, and went back to sleep until now. Weirdest sleep ever. I guess it's awesome because I haven't been sleeping lately, but that certainly changed last night.

This is how I live every day of my life.

Let it grow!

Let it grow, let it grow... can't hold it back anymore!

I actually wrote a whole verse for this in my mind and forgot it.. but it ended with ...the length never bothered me anyway!

:leaving:

What's awesome today? Not much but at least the sun made an appearance. Welcome to England.

Oh, thank you! ^_^ Yeah, I only recorded that the other day so I doubt my hair has really gone through a drastic change but it's still annoying me.

What's awesome today??? I persuaded my nan to let me have some of my easter egg before sunday.

Yes. I am 5 years old. :P

Think Evangeline Elliott and sllck it back

I have gel and I do try but it never looks very good!!!! :P

Yeah I try it too, but the only thing that seems to work for me is push it into place when its damp, then ignore it. I try to keep it brushed forward to hide the few greys that are starting to show, but I always forget!!!

You, at least would look like Evangeline...

Yeah I try it too, but the only thing that seems to work for me is push it into place when its damp, then ignore it. I try to keep it brushed forward to hide the few greys that are starting to show, but I always forget!!!

You, at least would look like Evangeline...

for a v brief moment in time i looked like this a bit:

http://members.shaw.ca/jacklaynedesign/sandman/desire/Desire.jpg

it was a good moment in time hahah

Archived