What's really awesome today?

Arkhangel

My baby girl arrived after a very short labour at 1:30 am. Its 5:17 am and I am high as a kite. She is just beautiful.

Anyone on Facebook with me, please don't say a word as I want to make sure my Nana knows before any random cousins / aunts / uncles. I also want to ensure my Mum did tell my Dad. But I just want to crow a little.

Wow! Congratulations to you and yours! Happy birthday to your lil girl :D

My baby girl arrived after a very short labour at 1:30 am. Its 5:17 am and I am high as a kite. She is just beautiful.

Anyone on Facebook with me, please don't say a word as I want to make sure my Nana knows before any random cousins / aunts / uncles. I also want to ensure my Mum did tell my Dad. But I just want to crow a little.

Congrats!

Congratulations ;)

Congratulations!! And many wishes of happyness!!

super awesome! congrats!

1. My extended family that we don't see much came for Easter dinner today...

2. My sister announced that she is pregnant with her first :D

3. And my best friend got married today

All-in-all, a very eventful day!

1. My extended family that we don't see much came for Easter dinner today...

2. My sister announced that she is pregnant with her first :D

3. And my best friend got married today

All-in-all, a very eventful day!

Congrats to you and your family :cheers:

Archived