Walking Dead Season 5 (No Comic Spoilers) Part 4

l2 0 5 5

Let's face it, if you're someone who thinks TWD has a bunch of well-developed, complex characters (outside of black males), you're probably not someone I'd seek out opinions on TV from.

Glad you're there to wring your hands for the rest of us though.

Lol, poor reading comprehension much?

Trying to make the Walking Dead a discussion about race is one of the silliest things I've seen said on this board outside of the politics threads.

It's a fucking fictional TV show.

Oh yes, because acknowledging issues related to race is somehow silly just because you want to get your fun on. And seriously, it's the people who deny there is a black man issue that are the ridiculous silly dumbasses who create the conversation they say they don't want to have. What starts as a couple of minor, one-off comments about black men on the show somehow morphs into idiots who then turn the debate into something that it never was and later complain that it's happening in the first place.

Oh yes, because acknowledging issues related to race is somehow silly just because you want to get your fun on. And seriously, it's the people who deny there is a black man issue that are the ridiculous silly dumbasses who create the conversation they say they don't want to have. What starts as a couple of minor, one-off comments about black men on the show somehow morphs into idiots who then turn the debate into something that it never was and later complain that it's happening in the first place.

Do you also agree there is an Old White Man issue? I mean, both Hershel and Dale were sermonizing, moralizing goody goodies. Why do the Walking Dead showrunners hate old white men?

What about white women? Lori was stupid and bitchy. Andrea was stupid and bitchy. Carol was a mousy abused nobody until she went all Terminator. Why do the Walking Dead showrunners hate white women?

And let's not forget about the Hispanics. Morales ditched the group, what Rick would eventually call his family. Why does the Hispanic dude have to ditch his family like that? What about the Vatos? They were nice guys who were portrayed as gangbangers. Why do the Walking Dead show runners hate Hispanics?

And finally, what about those white men? They've been killed at an astronomical rate on this show and they've been the human villains so far as well. Why do the Walking Dead show runners think most white men are either going to die be murderous villains?

There, now I sound as stupid as you.

Do you also agree there is an Old White Man issue? I mean, both Hershel and Dale were sermonizing, moralizing goody goodies. Why do the Walking Dead showrunners hate old white men?

What about white women? Lori was stupid and bitchy. Andrea was stupid and bitchy. Carol was a mousy abused nobody until she went all Terminator. Why do the Walking Dead showrunners hate white women?

And let's not forget about the Hispanics. Morales ditched the group, what Rick would eventually call his family. Why does the Hispanic dude have to ditch his family like that? What about the Vatos? They were nice guys who were portrayed as gangbangers. Why do the Walking Dead show runners hate Hispanics?

And finally, what about those white men? They've been killed at an astronomical rate on this show and they've been the human villains so far as well. Why do the Walking Dead show runners think most white men are either going to die be murderous villains?

There, now I sound as stupid as you.

No, you simply just sound like a hateful person who has a problem with people acknowledging a black male problem. And ffs, for someone who doesn't want to discuss issues related to the show, one would think you'd stop, you know, discussing social issues related to the show.

No, you simply just sound like a hateful person who has a problem with people acknowledging a black male problem. And ffs, for someone who doesn't want to discuss issues related to the show, one would think you'd stop, you know, discussing social issues related to the show.

I didn't say I didn't want to discuss it. My post is right up there, you can see exactly what I said, which is this:

Trying to make the Walking Dead a discussion about race is one of the silliest things I've seen said on this board outside of the politics threads.

If you want to discuss it, by all means, discuss it. That's your right. And I'm going to point out how stupid and silly it is. That's my right. Now please, carry on with your persecution complex.

I didn't say I didn't want to discuss it. My post is right up there, you can see exactly what I said, which is this:

If you want to discuss it, by all means, discuss it. That's your right. And I'm going to point out how stupid and silly it is. That's my right. Now please, carry on with your persecution complex.

Why do you care? Really? You disagree that there is a race issue, you've stated it a few times, your positon is clear. If other people want to debate it i don;t see how it's your job to stop them from doing so.

Why do you care? Really? You disagree that there is a race issue, you've stated it a few times, your positon is clear. If other people want to debate it i don;t see how it's your job to stop them from doing so.

I'm not trying to stop anyone. Just throwing it out there how silly and pointless it is. This is a fictional television show about zombies killing people. People therefore get killed by zombies, but some are upset because some of those people killed are black men? You say T-Dawg, I say Jim. You say Tyreese, I say Dale. You say Bob, I say Hershel. You say Noah, I say Shane and Axel and the Governor and Ed and Merle and Dr. Jenner and Otis and Dave and Tony and Randall and Jimmy and Milton and Zach and Patrick and all the nameless extras in Woodbury and the Governor's later army who have died.

That's a whole lot of dead white characters and 4 dead black characters. 5 if you want to include Oscar for being in the show all of, what, two episodes? This not only makes some people upset but upset enough to tell someone that if they disagree they're just a hateful person?

That's dumb as hell and I'm going to call it out for being dumb as hell.

Feel free to call out my calling it out as you see fit, that's the beauty of the internet.

I'm not trying to stop anyone. Just throwing it out there how silly and pointless it is. This is a fictional television show about zombies killing people. People therefore get killed by zombies, but some are upset because some of those people killed are black men? You say T-Dawg, I say Jim. You say Tyreese, I say Dale. You say Bob, I say Hershel. You say Noah, I say Shane and Axel and the Governor and Ed and Merle and Dr. Jenner and Otis and Dave and Tony and Randall and Jimmy and Milton and Zach and Patrick and all the nameless extras in Woodbury and the Governor's later army who have died.

That's a whole lot of dead white characters and 4 dead black characters. 5 if you want to include Oscar for being in the show all of, what, two episodes? This not only makes some people upset but upset enough to tell someone that if they disagree they're just a hateful person?

That's dumb as hell and I'm going to call it out for being dumb as hell.

Feel free to call out my calling it out as you see fit, that's the beauty of the internet.

Don't forget the show's treatment on young white girls. First one we ever see is in the pilot holding a teddy bear but she's a zombie. Then there's Carol's daughter, the psycho kid and her sister who leave with Tyrese and Carol. All dead now. Then there's the Govna's daughter who they never bothered showing as a human just a zombie pet, bastards. And then as soon as they kill off poor Beth the show conveniently introduces a new white girl closer to carl's age an episode later. It's not right how these writers treat young white girl characters I tells ya.

Archived