The Two Lannisters Necklace - What if...

That is Sansa necklace... and Cersei set up the box, so Jaime did go to Dorne to get Myrcella... The boxed was closed anyway... At least would make more sense that way...

Littlefinger has/had the necklace. He crushed part of it to show Sansa it was fake after she arrived onto his boat/ship.

I just like to imagine Cersei trying to put the box back together after she opened it the first time, maybe it was easy but in my mind she struggles for like 20 minutes eventually getting Oyburn to close it.

Yeah I agree, it didnt seem like a really easy system of opening ! Thanks, now I have the image of Cersei infuriated by a fucking box she cant get to close back ! ^^

Littlefinger has/had the necklace. He crushed part of it to show Sansa it was fake after she arrived onto his boat/ship.

That's a different necklace. That one was given to Sansa by Dontos. I think the one the OP is talking about is the one Joff gave to Sansa in Season 1.

He/she is saying that Cersei somehow got the necklace from Sansa and is using the necklace to try to bait Jaime into going to Dorne and bringing Myrcella back.

That's a different necklace. That one was given to Sansa by Dontos. I think the one the OP is talking about is the one Joff gave to Sansa in Season 1.

He/she is saying that Cersei somehow got the necklace from Sansa and is using the necklace to try to bait Jaime into going to Dorne and bringing Myrcella back.

Considering how Jaime had been away from KL and wasn't there when Myrcella left, Cersei could use any necklace and tell Jaime the same story. She wouldn't need to get Sansa's.

There's 4 necklaces cersei,myrcella,Roz,and Sansa's so either it's Sansa's or Roz Cersei could of taken it from Roz when she had her captive,or they found Sansa's in her room after fleeing KL take your pick

Ros's necklace is very different in style.

This idea makes very little sense to me, and as I've said elsewhere, it feels like "Talisa-is-a-spy" all over again.

Well, it is a plot hole, of course it doesn't make much sense. Now, fans are trying to fill that hole. People all over the internet are doing a quite the job to fill the holes this season.

Ros's necklace is very different in style.

This idea makes very little sense to me, and as I've said elsewhere, it feels like "Talisa-is-a-spy" all over again.

Mycella isn,t wearing it in this weeks episode, but she had it on when she left KL, so Sansa's ?

Archived