Ep. 8 Hardhome

TheReal_Rebel

if littlefinger wants to be lord of winterfell would he have to marry sansa? :frown5:

That is what he has in mind but if Something happens to Sansa he is expecting to have Warden of the North locked up by defeating the Boltons. Or, maybe Stannis can offer more or he, LF takes it all. This guys has so many pans in the oven.

That is what he has in mind but if Something happens to Sansa he is expecting to have Warden of the North locked up by defeating the Boltons. Or, maybe Stannis can offer more or he, LF takes it all. This guys has so many pans in the oven.

Rickon .

So Jon is going to return to the watch in episode 9 (synopsis says so), meaning that Hardhome will have no fatal outcome for him.

Am I the only one thinking LF is going to absorb Aegons part? He's very advanced in his schemes of claiming Westeros if you think about it; He has multiple irons in the fire for owning the north soon, he has the vale in his pocket, harrenhall in the riverlands, and he has a secret yet I assume strong tie with the Tyrells.

Riverlands & Vale & North & Tyrell support, as well as sympathy from Dorne I assume when he explains to them how he has revenged people by digging away at the Lannisters. I'm getting the feeling that once Kevan Lannister dies, Littlefinger might make his move, and he has a very large host it seems to do so if he wins Winterfell.

Edit: I also forgot to add that if he somehow would marry Sansa/Take care of her, and seeing how he's in mourning of his late wife Lysa Arryn/Tully, that the Riverlands would soon unite with him as well, the smaller houses I mean then.

I think that the "old friend" may be Old Nan. In the books she is among the captives being held at the Dreadfort. In the show, she apperead only in Season 1, so she did't was there at the moment of the sack of Winterfell. Margaret John, who played Old Nan, died only two months before Season 1 premiered, though all of her scenes had already been completed. D&D may have decided not to recast her, as they did with the 86 year old actor actor J.J. Murphy, who died a matter of days after filming his first scenes as Denys Mallister in this fifth season. Anyway Old Nan was my first thought when I read "Sansa confronts an old friend".

it's all going to back fire on him very soon.

Arya is the easiest to call. A very simple plain story.

Trains in 6

Kills first time as a FM in 7

Spots Trant in 8, gets needle out

Kills Trant in the brothel in 9

Blinded in 10 or maybe in 9 itself

This is interesting because Weiss has said that Jon will warg ghost season 6(of course he could've been joking) but if arya looses her sight in episode 10 maybe she will be warging in season 6 as well. Maybe they have just been waiting until season 6 to introduce the Starks abilities???

How do we know it's a shot from THIS episode?

If it really is from E8 and I had to guess, Selyse tries to sacrifice Shireen but gets caught by Davos and she's brought before Stannis at that moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=461Pg4YFUhU

0:15

On consideration, I actually have to note here that this particular 'Hardhome' promo is the only one on YT which shows Selyse on the ground, uploader possibly spliced it together himself. He has a promo up for 'Dance of the Dragons' with footage of Jorah fighting from 'The Gift' so this video is in doubt.

Anyway, even if it's not from this particluar episode it is coming up soon and is an interesting discussion point nonetheless.

^ I think that's a fan made video using all the clips from Hardhome we have so far, so I wouldnt bet Selyse shot to actually end up in the episode based on this.

It appears that Selyse finds herself in the dirt in this episode;

https://i.imgur.com/tXVi7Lh.jpg

Anyone want to hazard a guess at the scenario?

This person who made this posted it in the imdb forums, and even stated that it was fan made. Team Dragonstone probably won't even feature in this episode. Hopefully, the image indicates that the attempted burning of will be thwarted.

Archived