Acrophobia #17: Singular Protagonist Titles - RESULTS IN

Dolorous Gabe

vote...all the choices are...well, choice... B)

but here are the top 4 in my opinion

first - #13 Orchestrating Ice's Revenge ...outstanding...in my mind it is a tail of a loyal servant trying to restore the strength of her master's house...i see the cover art - Brienne standing like young king arthur when he draws sword from stone...oathkeeper in one hand and a broken (joff's sword widow maker?) in the other

second - #2 Outsider in Rainbowland ...a logan's run kind of flic where a woman is trying to defeat stepford type automatons in rainbow suits

third - #4 Oathkeeping In Retrospect ...a non fiction autobiography written by Brienne when she is old about to die...trying to understand how her oaths came and what choices she could have made differently to achieve success...

fourth - #14 Oaths Inked Red ...a band of brothers/brotherhood without banners type of series aired on hbo so there can be cussing, fucking, and killing with Briennne leading a ragtag group of second hand knights trying to survive and grow under the specter of the mighty faith militant...

:cheers: to all the great entries...

and to the rest of you ...stop voting for me...even 5 points kept me out of last place....what's up with that....

:smoking:

1. 7 Ostracized, I Rise The standout in a strong round. Well done!

2. 14 Oaths Inked Red The force is strong with this one.

3. 11 Oaths Indestructible Remain I'm sure somewhere, Brienne is still keeping every oath she ever made, even after death, somehow.

4. 2 Outsider in Rainbowland Cracked me up and is also a good title. Might even sell better than the others.

Honorable mentions to 4, 5, 6, and 10.

Wow. So much awesomesness

1. 10 Overland I Rambled

Brienne, the Jack Kerouac of Westeros.

2. 4 Oathkeeping In Retrospect

Sounds like a scholarly writing. Maybe someone's dissertation. Not fiction, but not caring.

3. 6 Oaths, Insults, Renly

Succinct and properly sums up her entire existence.

4. 14 Oaths Inked Red

This I like. I am not sure why her oaths are inked in red, but it's so dang pretty it gets a point.

Hi everyone.

Please note the time of the deadline tomorrow is midday UK time, so it'll be very early stateside.

Getting your Sandor entries in by the end of tonight might be wise :)

I could extend a day if anyone needs an extension? I'll be away from my computer from Monday possibly through Wednesday so the next round will be fairly long anyway.

EDIT: Extension granted. 24 hours extra.

New deadline is Midday UK time on Saturday 23rd May.

1st 2 Outsider in Rainbowland

2nd 10 Overland I Rambled

3rd 14 Oaths Inked Red

4th 1 Of Improper Role

I would like an extension if it is not a problem.

I've only just been able to get in here.

Search does not work for me and I have presumed that the forum has been down for a week, as whenever I log on I just get:

"Oops! Something went wrong!

Search is not enabled on the community at this time."

After messaging Gabe about what was going on with the forums, I came to understand that this is not a universal problem.

To get on here I had to go the long way around, going to Forums, then to games and then looking for this thread.

Will vote on the latest offerings, and thank goodness the next round's entries have been delayed. Will get one into Gabe asap.

Archived