Rant and Rave Without Repercussion 2 (Book Spoilers)

Brienne: Oh I was busy killing Stannis Baratheon. He's the one who killed my dreamy Renly-muffin.

Sansa: You mean the Stannis who was trying to liberate the north from the Boltons and would have named me Wardeness of the North, restoring my family to power?

Brienne:....Oh.......Did I mention Renly was dreamy?

That logical progression of dialogue points out why Pod/Brienne/Sansa/Theon should not be a thing next season....

Which means it will be.

The whole "light a candle" plan is so ridiculous that when I heard about it (those chapters I didn't watch) I thought it was a figurative advice a la Dumbledore saying "when everything is dark, turn up the lights!" in PoA. But no.. it was a real candle. "hon, when you're about to be raped/tortured/beaten/flayed, go and light a candle...".

A candle, for God's sake...

Apparently the old lady didn't know where Ramsay and the commando team had the stash of explosives they used in that awesome display of pyrotechnics that destroyed Stannis supplies, siege equipment.....

Even the grass bowed to Drogon. And he ate a horse. Come on, Dragon Power. And all we got was a dropped ring.

Is it possible that both show!Drogon and show!Ghost are just really lazy? Maybe nobody should count on them in the fight against the WW. LOL.

D & D managed to assassinate the characters of two animals. Can't wait to see how they fuck up Honor and Stranger.

Is it possible that both show!Drogon and show!Ghost are just really lazy? Maybe nobody should count on them in the fight against the WW. LOL.

D & D managed to assassinate the characters of two animals. Can't wait to see how they fuck up Honor and Stranger.

They are like cats. It's to please the internet people.

OMG...you're roght. They actually managed to make a fire-breathing dragon and a giant, albino psychic wolf suck.....holy shit, if there were an incompetent writer olympics, D&D would bring home gold every time.

They have ruined character who are dead: Rhaegar, Maegar III, Orys Targaryen... why not Drogon and Ghost? :dunno:

I swear the ONLY character they haven't fucked up is Rickon. Because Rickon is far far away from their grips. Like, maybe the real dialogue was Osha saying "I'll take him away before those idiots make him rape someone or make someone rape him". Rickon will return as a CANONICAL stable figure and will kill Olly.

It is known.

That is some alt-fic I'd love to read. Show!Direwolves and Show!Dragons hanging out and talking about how their humans suck.

Ghost: He's named Snow. I'm a freaking albino, but he just doesn't seem to get it. He keeps pawning me off on the fat one for some reason. He'd be nothing without me, you know. Never would've killed that first Wight on his own.

That is some alt-fic I'd love to read. Show!Direwolves and Show!Dragons hanging out and talking about how their humans suck.

Ghost: He's named Snow. I'm a freaking albino, but he just doesn't seem to get it. He keeps pawning me off on the fat one for some reason. He'd be nothing without me, you know. Never would've killed that first Wight on his own.

:rofl:

Do you think Drogon taunts the other dragons about how mummy loves him the best? And they're like "attention-seeker, pffft!"

I hope Rickon is raised by cannibals and comes back for some Olly-Burger and Freedom Fries :P

Bronn petted a black horse just like Sandor did, and called him a Beast (just before he dug some graves). Brienne called herself a Beast, too. There are these tiny hints they keep dropping all over the place like doo doo. Some day, maybe they'll even turn into a story!

That logical progression of dialogue points out why Pod/Brienne/Sansa/Theon should not be a thing next season....

Which means it will be.

Yep, and there's still the looming question, does anyone actually care about the North anymore? Cause with no Stannis, and no northern lords, and no Jon Snow....the North is pretty much a write-off as far as this show's "protagonists" are concerned.

Oh wait, Littlefinger's going to show up with the Vale Knights. They gave Stannis's job....to Littlefinger..................................... :bang:

:rofl:

Do you think Drogon taunts the other dragons about how mummy loves him the best? And they're like "attention-seeker, pffft!"

I hope Rickon is raised by cannibals and comes back for some Olly-Burger and Freedom Fries :P

I love Osha. That scene where she gave Maester Luwin mercy was so good. If they had any sense, they'd give her more to do.

Rickon eating Olly Burger, excellent! If it's wrong, I don't care. I want that kid to die so bad.

I love Osha. That scene where she gave Maester Luwin mercy was so good. If they had any sense, they'd give her more to do.

Rickon eating Olly Burger, excellent! If it's wrong, I don't care. I want that kid to die so bad.

As do we all. Which means by Season 6 the D's will have elected him Lord Commander.

How incompetent does that make them, when showrunners renowned for their dedication to injecting graphic sex into almost every episode in every season actually pass up an opportunity for lesbianism? Good lord that's incompetence right there, lol

I really enjoyed the aspect of Irri's character that I think Daenerys enjoyed, in that she is utterly non-demanding, in no way seems to covet her khaleesi's affections or be jealous of others. At that point in the story, with Jorah becoming a lot more open about his intended affections, and later Daario's entrance onto the scene, Irri's the one she can make love to without having drama attached to it.

And yes, a giant missed opportunity there D&D. You could have had lesbians. Instead you gave us nude Ramsay Bolton. Gods of all men curse you for even conceiving of that horrific image (I always picture BookRamsay. ShowRamsay is just dreamy, and yet that makes it even creepier).

It wasn't their choice to make. Emilia Clarke has a career beyond the small screen now and hasn't shown her tits since S3, not that I blame her. But I'm guessing that it would have been pretty tough to talk an established actress into doing nude scenes with another woman.

Let's be honest here...most members of this forum would be complaining if they DID go in that direction.

I'd be so happy if Wun Wun smashed him to bits and Rickon and Shaggydog ate his remains. Maybe my beloved Ghost will get his revenge?

Archived