Which Theory Would You Be Most Satistfied To Learn To Be False?

Secret Targs (Aside from Jon since that makes a teensy bit of sense, but if R+L = J turns out to be false, I won't care much)

Starkcest. Because Ewww. I know it was in the original outline, but I'm pretty sure the incest subplot was given to Jaime & Cersei.

Lannisters not being Lannisters (see Secret Targs)

Dany going mad. (She does seem to be getting dumber every book, but I hope that turns around soon)

is this a theory or just fan wish speculation? A theory needs evidence.

Well there's the "bride of fire". The list shown was drogo, a greyjoy (euron) and a blue rose on ice (Jon). The "bride of fire" is marriages where she'll feel passion for her husband, hence why hizdhar wasn't there.

And of course the dream she had in a dance. The blue lips, euron, and the dead cock, jon. (Stole that from someone else).

So it's not quite "wishful thinking", unlike some of the other suggestions for who Jon will marry.

@OP;

L+R=J. I would love for it to be true. I really would prefer Randyll or Balon to be Jon's father. However that doesn't mean that I don't see that there is no way of it being wrong.

Ashara=Lemore. I would love to see the reaction when it is proved wrong.

snip

I don’t think that this is how the game is played. If someone wants to create a theory is great. However in order a theory being treated as one and being taken seriously it has to be supported by the text and answer to some questions. I can make a theory that Renly and Loras are Jon’s parents but I have no text and no answers. Does it make it a viable and serious theory?

@OP;

L+R=J. I would love for it to be true. I really would prefer Randyll or Balon to be Jon's father. However that doesn't mean that I don't see that there is no way of it being wrong.

Ashara=Lemore. I would love to see the reaction when it is proved wrong.

I don’t think that this is how the game is played. If someone wants to create a theory is great. However in order a theory being treated as one and being taken seriously it has to be supported by the text and answer to some questions. I can make a theory that Renly and Loras are Jon’s parents but I have no text and no answers. Does it make it a viable and serious theory?

The real question is, did Loras and Renly have access to a petrie dish?

The real question is, did Loras and Renly have access to a petrie dish?

If Lyanna was able to be pregnant for a year or Elia and Rhaegar were able to have a Stark looking child I don't see why Renly and Loras would had any difficulty. Especially since Loras was super rich and could be able to buy the best IVF maesters in GRRTH.

Any theory that involves a typical "fantasy novel" ending. The series is not going to end with a big climactic battle, anybody winning the Iron Throne, anybody being hailed as a hero while donning a crown or ANYBODY living happily ever after. People constantly go on about how X can't happen because it doesn't leave enough time for Dany/Tyrion/Jon/Jaime/Bran/Aegon/Rhaegar/Moonboy (or whoever the poster's pet character happens to be) to show up at the wall on their dragons and save the day.

The series is far more likely to have a bleak-as-fuck ending where virtually everyone we have come to care about is dead or worse, and ending with only a glimmer of hope that someday years in the future the sun might (might) rise again, perhaps with an understanding that the prophecies are in fulfillment, but I seriously doubt we will actually ever see them fulfilled.

New theory; Aegon is both Aegon and fAegon.

Owww, I like that one. He is the same baby Aegon and Everything Varys is saying is true, he was indeed switched as a baby and now invading the Westeros.

But.....

Baby Aegon wasn't really a Targaryen to begin with. I mean Elia and Oberyn were always a little to "close" for my liking. The Red Viper reborn.

Archived