Which Theory Would You Be Most Satistfied To Learn To Be False?

Aerys is any of the Lannister siblings' biological father.

Syrio is alive.

Jojen paste.

Dany going mad.

Sansa becoming a mini-Littlefinger or mini-Cersei.

Stoneheart sacrificing herself for Jon.

Arya becoming a psychopath.

Anyone other than Lyanna and Rhaegar being Jon's parents.

Jon stealing Drogon from Dany.

Lemongate.

I'm pretty sure there are more.

I would like the idea that Daenerys is TPtwP, AA, etc, etc. shot down once and for all.

I, for one, would be thrilled if Dany is Azor Ahai.

Any theory involving Dany, Jon and Tryion as dragonriders together, brofisting like Top Gun or something.

This would be the second lamest end game, with first place taken by "Return of the King," part II, Westeros Edition (i.e., legitimate Jon rallies the kingdom as the long-lost Targeryen prince, rightfully taking his throne).

Aerys II, some think he slept with Joanna Lannister, and he's not actually Tywin's son. It's a weird theory made by people who want Tyrion to ride a dragon, which is why I don't like it.

It's actually exactly the opposite: Tyrion will ride Viserion, it is known. Hence the T=Targ bastard theory. Never mind.

Aerys II, some think he slept with Joanna Lannister, and he's not actually Tywin's son. It's a weird theory made by people who want Tyrion to ride a dragon, which is why I don't like it.

Aerys is Targaryen. That would make Tyrion a Targaryen's bastard. The theory is well known (A+J=T). But has very little support IMO.

The Blackfyre line is apparently extinct. Varys is a likely Blackfyre. Some believe Illyrio is another one. But more likely it was his wife, Serra, possibly Varys sister.

The theories I want to be false:

• Anything to do with a fucking ice dragon

The harp being buried in Lyanna's grave (WOMEN GET BURIED IN THE FUCKING CRYPTS TOO)

Anything that says Dany isn't who she thinks she is

Dany is the Amethyst Empress Reborn

Dany dying of the bloody flux

Daario being Euron which I just found out is apparently a thing

Cersei poisoned Joffrey by accident

A Greyjoy getting a dragon

That Lyanna wasn't at the TOJ when she died

That Benjen is anywhere but beyond the Wall or dead

I agree with your whole list.

Jon is going to lead the white walkers( who aren't all bad) against A force less by Dany. I don't want to look at things from Grendels perspective basically. It's an interesting idea, but not interesting enough. I'd be really surprised if that happens and I'd be astonished if that happens and it's somehow done well. Having Jon or Bran be the servant of the great other? I've just never seen anything convincing or compelling beyond it just sort of being a neat idea. His is the song of ice and fire, not just ice.

Jon is going to lead the white walkers( who aren't all bad) against A force less by Dany. I don't want to look at things from Grendels perspective basically. It's an interesting idea, but not interesting enough. I'd be really surprised if that happens and I'd be astonished if that happens and it's somehow done well. Having Jon or Bran be the servant of the great other? I've just never seen anything convincing or compelling beyond it just sort of being a neat idea. His is the song of ice and fire, not just ice.

"From Grendel's perspective..."

No thanks.

By damn good do you mean convincing? I am not convinced. I am, however, entertained. No way is this legit

"They look so similar! Besides the one eye and the golden tooth... But that's fake so it'll fit my theory!" "You learn to sleep on a horse spending years at sea!" lolnogetout. Not you, video OP.

ETA: The last minute saved this video where this guy FINALLY says it isn't probable. And it did make me realize that Euron might have Pyat Pree! Or at least he does indeed have his fellow warlocks from the House of the Undying.

Oh no i'm not convinced, but this guy's videos are really high quality and fun to watch.

I had a hard time phrasing the title, but hopefully my meaning is clear. Imagine that, in one of the future novels, there is indisputable evidence that theory "X" is not true and you are thrilled/elated/satisfied. Which theory is that? Feel free to name a few, and why.

None, when it's well writen and well crafted.

<p>

The theories I want to be false:

• Anything to do with a fucking ice dragon
  • The harp being buried in Lyanna's grave (WOMEN GET BURIED IN THE FUCKING CRYPTS TOO)
  • Anything that says Dany isn't who she thinks she is
  • Dany is the Amethyst Empress Reborn
  • Dany dying of the bloody flux
  • Daario being Euron which I just found out is apparently a thing
  • Cersei poisoned Joffrey by accident
  • A Greyjoy getting a dragon
  • That Lyanna wasn't at the TOJ when she died
  • That Benjen is anywhere but beyond the Wall or dead
The theory is that Lyanna was at the toj when she died.

And moving on, Nagga's bones are actually a weirwood grove.

Archived