Which Theory Would You Be Most Satistfied To Learn To Be False?

Not quite the same time, but yes, the timeline is major flaw for this theory. I personally think that Daario may be Euron on the show (because they haven't introduced Euron, and there would be no timeline issues), but not in the books.

They're casting a "pirate" man for season 6, I'm holding on to hope that it will be either Euron or Victarion.

People think Euron is Daario..? Isn't that disproved by them being on opposite sides of the world at the same time.....

I always thought that Euron = Daario was just the fandom's inside joke. No idea of its origins but I would imagine that someone invented it just to make a point about how ludicrous some of the fan theories have become, and yet some posters took it seriously. Can't believe that anyone would buy into that.

They're casting a "pirate" man for season 6, I'm holding on to hope that it will be either Euron or Victarion.

I didn't see that. I have no love for the Euron = Daario theory, but I'm quite frustrated by the absence of ANY of the Iron Islands plots in the show. I want someone to be Euron on the show, dammit!

Howland Reed=High Sparrow

Lemontree conspiracy

crazy Dany, Night King Stannis, evil Bran, psycho Arya etc

Stoneheart to revive Jon (I consider it a feasible theory, but I would be extremely pissed at GRRM if it's true)

The theories I want to be false:

• Anything to do with a fucking ice dragon
  • The harp being buried in Lyanna's grave (WOMEN GET BURIED IN THE FUCKING CRYPTS TOO)
  • Anything that says Dany isn't who she thinks she is
  • Dany is the Amethyst Empress Reborn
  • Dany dying of the bloody flux
  • Daario being Euron which I just found out is apparently a thing
  • Cersei poisoned Joffrey by accident
  • A Greyjoy getting a dragon
  • That Lyanna wasn't at the TOJ when she died
  • That Benjen is anywhere but beyond the Wall or dead

Any of the Lannister kids not being a Lannister. This A+J=T/C+J crap is really stating to piss me off. It would basically ruin all the existing dynamics and relations between the Lannisters. Please no. No more secret Targs (other than Jon). Please...

As for (f)Aegon, I have some mixed feelings. On one hand, it's only logical that he's fake/Blackfyre/Brightflame/some random kid. On the other hand, him being fake has been so heavily implied, that I suspect GRRM for trying to pull some reverse psychology trick on us and make him real after all. However, I'd be most content with Aegon/fAegon just dying (OK, he's going to die, on that much we can agree, I believe) without the truth about his legitimacy being revealed, since it won't really matter anyway.

Oh, and also the Grand Northern Conspiracy, concerning Robb's will and Jon. I really dislike that one a) because it requires ALL the northeners conspiring TOGETHER; B) because it would put Jon in a position, that he shouldn't be in IMO; c) because I'm (sorta) onboard with the theory that Robb actually named Cat as his heir.

PS: And don't even get me started on that Euron=Daario=Benjen, HS=HR and basically any other ridiculous X=Y bullshit.

PS2: Theon Durden. I get it, the guy was completely f-ed up both mentally and physically, but I just don't buy this. Besides, there is a number of theories about the Hooded man that are way more likely to be true.

All of the Jon is the New Night's King ones or the Jon will become a wight or a White Walker or align with the Others, etc. It would just completely destroy his story arc.

I hate the A+J=T stuff too, one secret Targ is enough for me and it would ruin the best father son relationship in the series.

I also detest the "Gendry will get legitimatized and continue the Baratheon line" or the "Gendry will forge Valyrian Steel" or that Gendry will become some great warrior.

Also the "Bran will warg a Dragon" is one I hate as well since it would make Bran way too powerful and completely shift the balances of power that are in there.

Lol yeah. There's a damn good video on YouTube about it, definitely worth a watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Crn_eg-1ekU

By damn good do you mean convincing? I am not convinced. I am, however, entertained. No way is this legit

"They look so similar! Besides the one eye and the golden tooth... But that's fake so it'll fit my theory!" "You learn to sleep on a horse spending years at sea!" lolnogetout. Not you, video OP.

ETA: The last minute saved this video where this guy FINALLY says it isn't probable. And it did make me realize that Euron might have Pyat Pree! Or at least he does indeed have his fellow warlocks from the House of the Undying.

All the Night King theories inspired by the show. The return of the 13th LC. Or an Other, more Other than the others. A cartoon of the Others. I understand there could be a remake of the 13th LC adventure. Or that this story hides another story. But not this cartoon SOB.

A+J=T. I already said it in this thread. But I feel the need to say it again.

I love the R + L = J theory and hope it's true, I'd love to see the seven kingdoms embrace a king in the north again with Jon in the north and Dany in the south but a big hells to the No on any more secret Targs. Not everyone thats cool has to be a Targaryen and Tyrion definitely not.

I totally support Targaryen's being dragon riders, as much as I support Starks warging Direwolves and that Jon can do both but one hidden prince is enough in any story and Aegon being switched out just in the nick of time annoys the crap out of me!

Also Meera Reed as the Twin, nup, again she's cool enough on her own merits! I hope she has some insight on the Tower of Joy from her Dad though.

None of them are pure 100% evil and most of your examples we don't know even know much about.

They are not evil in the sense that there is no Dark Lord motivating/possessing them, but their actions are atrocious and the label of evil can apply. It doesn't really matter that we don't know much about them. If GRRM wanted us to think there were layers to them, he would have written them.

Tyrion Targ.

(All Lannister brood for that matter, but Tyrion most of all).

I am not including any "theories" that I consider ridiculous and unsubstantial in the first place, like anything to do with lemons and that sort of stuff; they don't need any debunking IMO.

Archived