Which Theory Would You Be Most Satistfied To Learn To Be False?

I used to think that Rhaegar was a candy-ass but I'm starting to like his character. I think the reader is going to find out more about Rhaegar and that he probably had many redeeming qualities.

There's too much mystery surrounding the nature of his character since everything we know about him is secondhand. But I do understand your dislike.

I think I want inside Rhaegar's head more than I do for Robb, Petyr or Varys.

Call me a cynic, but all of those wanting RLJ to be false seem to be asking for a disjointed story that is essentially built on a bucket of lies and dead ends.

Martin just sort of pops out of the marshes with a "Jon is the son of Ned and a fishwife" and none of the hints, etc mattered for anything but space filler and to make you little shits going mentally nuts.....

A + J = C + J or T

I want the Lannisters to be Lannisters, dammit!

Yes. Yes. Yes.

A + J = T

Aegon is niether real nor a Blackfyre.

Cleganebowl or what's it called. Sandor... please be dead.

He could be alive without having Cleganebowl. It would actually go against the idea that he finally found peace as the grave digger. I also am quite certain Ser Robert Strong will win her trial, so I don't want Sandor as the Faith's champion.

R+L=J

I am a strong believer of this theory, but i hate it, i hate jon not being ned's son, i hate the fact that it gives him a strong claim on the IT, i hate the fact he'll probably ride a dragon at some point...he's character just seems much more fun if he is what he seems.

every X=Y theory, actually.

most every X is not actually dead theories.

Bloodraven is Evil.

Anything that has Dany alive at the end. I used to like her at the very beginning... Then... little by little she has become someone I despise so much that it makes reading her POV chapters really an uneasy task.

Cannot think of anything else. At the moment I just want to know, "will I like or not" is a consideration for the lucky ones who have not been waiting for way too many years for a conclusion to this story.

He could be alive without having Cleganebowl. It would actually go against the idea that he finally found peace as the grave digger. I also am quite certain Ser Robert Strong will win her trial, so I don't want Sandor as the Faith's champion.

It doesn't really work from a thematic perspective IMO, the great unveiling of Sandor Clegane takes place, then 5 minutes later he is dead.

Anything that has Dany alive at the end. I used to like her at the very beginning... Then... little by little she has become someone I despise so much that it makes reading her POV chapters really an uneasy task.

Cannot think of anything else. At the moment I just want to know, "will I like or not" is a consideration for the lucky ones who have not been waiting for way too many years for a conclusion to this story.

So you just came on this thread so you could bitch about trash dany

Archived