who will dany marry next ?

TheLightning Lord

Based on the visions of the House of the Undying and her vision when she thinks of kissing Hizdar, I'd say Euron.

In the sequence of "bride of fire", after seeing Silver walk through the grass (referring to her marriage with Drogo), she sees the dead man on the prow with grey lips smiling. This implies a Greyjoy (grey lips, smiling). That could be Vic or Euron. When she thinks of kissing Hizdar she's kissed by blue lips instead. Euron drinks the stuff of the HotU, turning his lips blue, not Vic. So, I think she'll marry Euron. Don't believe in Euron=Daario, but Euron has that over-the-top sex and "I'm dangerous" air that Selmy thought women like Dany fell for and find irresistable.

Of course, she'll come to regret it in time, but in her "fire and blood" phase at the moment, I think she'll give in to the chance to marry a Daario-like man, which is Euron.

It won't be Aegon imo. He's the popular cloth dragon she'll slay as a lie. She might not literally kill him, and she might even try to arrange some marriage, but it won't go through I think. They're set up to do a Dance of Dragons against each other.

Whoever it is i hope she doesn`t sell the photos to some magazine or i will lose all respect for her

I heard that it was to be an E! five hour special, proceeds will fund rebuilding of the dragon pit.

If he manages to stay alive until Dany comes to Westeros and he's not a fake, Aegon will totally be the groom.

Based on the visions of the House of the Undying and her vision when she thinks of kissing Hizdar, I'd say Euron.

In the sequence of "bride of fire", after seeing Silver walk through the grass (referring to her marriage with Drogo), she sees the dead man on the prow with grey lips smiling. This implies a Greyjoy (grey lips, smiling). That could be Vic or Euron. When she thinks of kissing Hizdar she's kissed by blue lips instead. Euron drinks the stuff of the HotU, turning his lips blue, not Vic. So, I think she'll marry Euron. Don't believe in Euron=Daario, but Euron has that over-the-top sex and "I'm dangerous" air that Selmy thought women like Dany fell for and find irresistable.

Of course, she'll come to regret it in time, but in her "fire and blood" phase at the moment, I think she'll give in to the chance to marry a Daario-like man, which is Euron.

It won't be Aegon imo. He's the popular cloth dragon she'll slay as a lie. She might not literally kill him, and she might even try to arrange some marriage, but it won't go through I think. They're set up to do a Dance of Dragons against each other.

I doubt she will marry Euron. There is a lot of emphasis placed on threes in Dany's arc. Three dragons, three mounts, three fires must she light, etc. etc. she has married twice already - Hizdhar and Drogo. The first was a result of her brother using her as a bargaining chip. The second a compromise she made for political reasons. I believe her third and final marriage will be to someone she truly loves, and will persist until she dies or the series is completed, whichever comes first. I'm not entirely sure who I think that could be yet, but I certainly don't think Euron.

I doubt she will marry Euron. There is a lot of emphasis placed on threes in Dany's arc. Three dragons, three mounts, three fires must she light, etc. etc. she has married twice already - Hizdhar and Drogo. The first was a result of her brother using her as a bargaining chip. The second a compromise she made for political reasons. I believe her third and final marriage will be to someone she truly loves, and will persist until she dies or the series is completed, whichever comes first. I'm not entirely sure who I think that could be yet, but I certainly don't think Euron.

It doesn't say she'll only be a bride three times, but a "bride of fire" three times. She could marry more than three times, but only three times will she be a "bride of fire". This may either relate to bringing out her "fire and blood" aspect OR it implies three husbands she feels a passion for. HIzdar is not one she feels passion for, and yes that last one would be one of love I think - though it may be bittersweet.

I honestly hope she doesn't marry anyone else anytime soon, unless it's someone Westerosi who can help her claim in Westeros. Not necessarily for political purposes, either. She can love this person, whomever it may be. It's a tired theme in her story line (though the Drogo marriage was a key point in her plot). The whole Hizdahr marriage was one I couldn't really get behind as it lft her joined by the hip to Meereen, and as long as she's in Meereen, I personally do not care.

I don't think her storyline will be calm and secure for the rest of the books. I doubt she will have time to get married again.

She will have to get married again. Otherwise GRRM is doing a D&D by pretending plots just didn't happen. GRRM would never scoop to their level just to make things easier for himself.

Victarion seems the most likely, based on the HoTU propehcies and the Vic PoVs.

But after seeing her situation in S5 finale, I wonder if she will marry a Dothraki horselord(probably Mago, only to kill him later), Hizdahr never counted in bride of fire prophecy or the three mounts prophecy, so this one might not, either. She could get (forcibly) married to a Dothraki and then return and marry Victarion or Euron.

Victarion seems the most likely, based on the HoTU propehcies and the Vic PoVs.

But after seeing her situation in S5 finale, I wonder if she will marry a Dothraki horselord(probably Mago, only to kill him later), Hizdahr never counted in bride of fire prophecy or the three mounts prophecy, so this one might not, either. She could get (forcibly) married to a Dothraki and then return and marry Victarion or Euron.

If she remarries, then I think that Victarion is the likeliest.

Archived