Which King would you fight for?

Voramir Glover

Robb if I was a northman (or from the riverlands), Renly if I was a southron.

Balon, Joff & Tommen thanks but no thanks.

Stannis...well, I have some issues with someone burning people or art to please some deity (not to mention the shadowbaby thing).

:agree: This

Balon Greyjoy.

Grew up on the water.

Commit acts of indecency at will with a bunch of nasty like minded individuals

Would take the name Ragnar Lothbrok :cool4:

Probably be dead in less than a moon's turn :bawl:

What is dead may never die, but rises again, harder and stronger

Assumed you are a knight falling from the sky

How high am I falling from? Westeros does seem to have pretty good medicine for a medievalish society, but I still think anything high enough to qualify as "the sky" would leave me out of commission for most of the war.

Also, if the skies open and drop me harmlessly to the ground, I think I could parlay that into me being some special savior sent by the Seven and get everyone to follow the avatar of the Warrior made flesh, instead of some silly local king. Especially if I get my chainsaw, car, and boomstick.

All have there faults but

Robb- definitely number one. Charismatic leader and great in battle. Gives out justice but most importantly he fought to free the riverlands from tyranny

Renly- largest army so I should be safe. Strong claim to the throne

Stannis- true heir but very small army and not the popular one. Not sure he's more fit to rule then Renly

I'd sit it out rather then fight for either of the other two but if I had to I'd probably pick Joffrey over Balon. At least Joffrey isn't in total charge

Archived