Outrageous Lies, version 21 (ignorance is bliss; but you will still be tested when the thread is finished)

Count Balerion

(I had to google that lemonade to find out what it is...never heard of it so I have to assume that I live too far away )

It was ElizibethB that stole my stash of good Sea Cider, not to mention it is her that makes it so hard to find in the Lower Mainland. And she is also the one that is trying to get my keyboard to turn against me, but so long as I am shielded with spell check I shall endure. 

Baltan has been cultivating a cult so that its adherents can dress in the symbols of their faith... unsurprisingly though it is a scam. Surprisingly though, Baltan is not doing this for financial gain but to dupe people to dress up as Hipsters.

Ashara asked GRRM to write a chapter written in Hodor's PoV. This is what he sent her

Hodor is coming, Ch. 1661
Hodor's back was itching something fierce.

"Hodor" he said, asking Bran to scratch his back.

"I know Hodor, I'm feeling hungry too" Bran said.

"Hodor hodor!" Hodor exclaimed angrily

"Is he having one of his fits again?" Meera asked cautiously

"Hodor! Hodor!" shouted Hodor as the itching intensified

"Hodor stop! You'll-" started Bran but Hodor was having none of it

"HODOOOR!" he hodor'd as the intensity intensified. Through the haze of itching he felt Bran shift in his basket...

...and then his world went black.

Moriath has been looking for an escaped Hodor, because he kidnapped the gentle giant in the interest of conducting a social experiment to instill a greater education for the subject of his research paper. This is also why we didn't see Hodor in the last season.... 

Archived