Dany Will Bond With And Warg Ghost

LordStoneheart

At that point in the story none of the Starks had warged their direwolves. Sansa losts hers before she could warg.

Okay but she's still a warg and its confirmed by the author.

Dany has not been associated with warging its been dragons for her all the way so I doubt wargjng is something that she will do anytime soon.

Are Lannisters First Men?

Theoretically yes as they are descended from Lann supposedly in the female line.

I still think there is some nonsense going on there. George called 'Lannister' an Andal name but we know the first Andal Lannister was Joffrey Lydden who took his wife's name who was supposedly from a First Men house.

So Bloodraven example is not enough for you. Blackwoods don't have pure first men blood either. They have mixed blood due to intermarriage with the Andals. So Bloodraven not even had 50% FM blood and he is a f'kin Greenseer.

You are comparing someone whose mother is a Blackwood with someone who great great grandmother is a Blackwood and never had shown no sign of being a war or skinchanger?

Theoretically yes as they are descended from Lann supposedly in the female line.

I still think there is some nonsense going on there. George called 'Lannister' an Andal name but we know the first Andal Lannister was Joffrey Lydden who took his wife's name who was supposedly from a First Men house.

Thoratically all Westerosi are First Men. If Dany can be a warg I don't see why Stannis isn't one. Proudwing maybe?

So if the blood of first men is all it takes to be a warg, I think there should be a lot more wargs in westeros. Also why is no one thinking about what Ghost wants? Direwolves have feelings too you know.

That is why I believe that it's not just a blood all it needs. It's more about a strong bond between the person and the First Men.

Because is ridiculous.

"Jon riding Drogon after Dany's death" is based on the text. By your logic Jon will warg all three of Dany's dragons and will make them eat her is reasonable.

No it is not, it is based on Jon Snow fanboy(girl)ism.

ZOMG, Mormont's raven is black, that means Jon is getting Drogon!!!!!!!!!!!!

And people dare to say that Jon taking Drogon after Dany's death is silly, ridiculous and will never happen.

It is. So is this idea. But the 'evidence' for that theory is really no different than the evidence for this one.

So if the blood of first men is all it takes to be a warg, I think there should be a lot more wargs in westeros. Also why is no one thinking about what Ghost wants? Direwolves have feelings too you know.

Thank you. They even have quasi-POV passages. Won't someone please think of the poor direwolves? Personally, I think it's patently obvious Ghost will follow Jon to KL, and spend most of the last book chasing down Balerion the Cat.

Drogon is black.

Jons hair is black.

Jon is a black brother of the nights watch.

coincidence?

Jon's hair is not black its brown.

Fu** (apparently not allowed to use swear words) it isn't.

Ha well, looks like this theory has even less to go on now (theory of Jon taking Drogon)

Archived