Fear the Walking Dead: Our hopes and dreams for the Series. (Now Spoiler Friendly).

Alia of the knife

The actor who plays the barber, I like him. His name?

I could easily look it up on IMDB but figure ask here, someone will know.

Seeing him was the highlight of the episode for me, he didn't do much but looks like he will be in the next episode, potential for good plot around him if he doesn't get killed too soon (heads up, next ep is in 2 weeks, no new episode on Labor Day weekend, probably running a marathon of TWD or Godfather or something).

The show is keeping my interest which is more than I can say for the most recent season of TWD which I gave up on.

I like Travis, the actor who plays him is another actor I like.

Nick I liked better this week than I did last week.

The other characters I'm neutral on at the moment. Still deciding if I like the end of the world prepper kid or not.

The actor who plays the barber, I like him. His name?
I could easily look it up on IMDB but figure ask here, someone will know.

Seeing him was the highlight of the episode for me, he didn't do much but looks like he will be in the next episode, potential for good plot around him if he doesn't get killed too soon (heads up, next ep is in 2 weeks, no new episode on Labor Day weekend, probably running a marathon of TWD or Godfather or something).

The show is keeping my interest which is more than I can say for the most recent season of TWD which I gave up on.

I like Travis, the actor who plays him is another actor I like.

Nick I liked better this week than I did last week.

The other characters I'm neutral on at the moment. Still deciding if I like the end of the world prepper kid or not.

Rubén Blades.

His name is Rubén Blades. He was an awesome Salsa artist in the late 70's and 80's. He's also a good actor.

I would have asked Alicia's boyfriend what had happened to him and what the person looked like. Seriously, poor kid has a giant festering bite and they can't ask him for his story?

Also, I thought the kid had left school in a bus and given Mom a sorta "I told you so" look. Knowing what he knows he came back to school to get a knife and food supplies? I don't know.

Tell Alicia what is going on before leaving the house so you can scare her! This stay with your brother and promise me not to leave is so cliché.

It's like I both like and dislike all the characters. I have no patience for some of their decisions and behavior.

Rubén Blades.

His name is Rubén Blades. He was an awesome Salsa artist in the late 70's and 80's. He's also a good actor.

Thanks, I've seen him in a few things and always liked him. He was awesome in Color of Night.

I would have asked Alicia's boyfriend what had happened to him and what the person looked like. Seriously, poor kid has a giant festering bite and they can't ask him for his story?

Also, I thought the kid had left school in a bus and given Mom a sorta "I told you so" look. Knowing what he knows he came back to school to get a knife and food supplies? I don't know.

Tell Alicia what is going on before leaving the house so you can scare her! This stay with your brother and promise me not to leave is so cliché.

It's like I both like and dislike all the characters. I have no patience for some of their decisions and behavior.

Excellent points.

With the knife I was like. Really?!! You came back just for that dinky knife?!!! But then he was also there for food and since stores that weren't being looted yet were still using currency, if he knew about the food there it made a bit better sense, enough for me to give the whole thing with him a pass. Asking for the knife, while wanting it back I think was also a bit of him being snarky with her in a "I told you so" way.

I kind of like Tobias. I hope he sticks around.

Which one is Tobias again? Tobias is such a TV name. I swear there have been dozens of TV and movie characters named Tobias, and yet I've yet to meet  a Tobias in real life, or at least one that actually went by "Tobias" rather than Toby. 

Which one is Tobias again? Tobias is such a TV name. I swear there have been dozens of TV and movie characters named Tobias, and yet I've yet to meet  a Tobias in real life, or at least one that actually went by "Tobias" rather than Toby. 

The knife kid.

The Principal was roaming the halls of the school alone at the beginning of the episode, maybe he ran into a walker and it caught him while trying to get away.

I thought Matt was bitten, not scratched?

But yeah, didn't make sense they didn't try to ask him who did it and how.

Matt was bitten.

I was also groaning over the whole, "You kids stay inside! Promise me!" deal. Dad did the same thing with the ex-wife. Only on tv are people reluctant to tell you what's happening. Why not just say, "Zombies are eating the crap out of people and they are nearly impossible to kill." All Mom and druggie son would have to do is tell about their experiences and that kid would never leave the house again, but instead, you know that next week she'll be booking it over to Matt's house.

I don't recall another Tobias except for Tobias Funke from Arrested Development, but it's totally a tv name. I also kind of dig FtWD's Tobias, but the whole, "I've come for cans of food" seemed a little over the top for me. Wouldn't a savvy kid like Tobias be trying to leave California?

I don't recall another Tobias except for Tobias Funke from Arrested Development, but it's totally a tv name. I also kind of dig FtWD's Tobias, but the whole, "I've come for cans of food" seemed a little over the top for me. Wouldn't a savvy kid like Tobias be trying to leave California?

The Governor from TWD plays Tobias in CBS's Extant with Halle Berry.

The show is made well, but the character tropes, dialogue, and plot beats are all thoroughly predictable. Nothing unexpected. 

Try to imagine what the Breaking Bad or Justified showrunners would have done with this world. 

Archived