Tips on being less handsome

Nas!

That's Bonesy for you. Bringing sexy back.

Nas - I think this is actually where the phrase impossibly handsome comes form.  You blessing, your curse, is that you really can't do shit about this.  So, kudos for trying to work in the issue and being upfront about the challenges you face, but the truth is that the path to serenity lies in acceptance. 

Let me get this straight:  Are you advocating that he implant spines upon his penis, like a cat?  And that during coitus these spines traumatize the orifice?

Damn, son.  That is bold.  Although advertising that your penis is spiny may not have the effect my friend desires...

I encourage this approach, because it comes with the added benefits of sorting the normal ('get your spiky monstrosity the hell away from me!') from the people for whom internal injuries are like a cooler version of a hickey. When you think about it, "my penis is spiny" is basically an instant craziness-sorter.

How about going emo/bad? Wear black every day like you are going to a funeral every day. Have a glum expression on your face all day like a Russian. It gives negative vibes and people will be driven away. 

This is what I'm trying to do as I'm at a low point in life right now.

Look.  I'm sorry about the fingernail clippings and wisdom teeth I sent you.  Is that any reason to go and post some jacked up topic about your being too handsome?  No.  I'm surprised you didn't use the 'r' word.

And by the way, I've honored the restraining order.  Mail doesn't count.  

You need to get yourself to some of Ordos's day-glo neon sexy party discos where girls rub up against you and stuff, Theda! That'll fix you right up!

You're right!! I just need a good Neon Splash Party!! It would definitely be hard to maintain my negative russian vibes when covered in neon paint!

You've already outed yourself as a West Ham supporter, Donkey. If even that hasn't worked, I'm all out of ideas.

Haven't you heard? We play on the floor now, Hereward. That's handsome football.

You need to get yourself to some of Ordos's day-glo neon sexy party discos where girls rub up against you and stuff, Theda! That'll fix you right up!

Don't like going off topic, but I want to point out you forgot the free candy.

Archived