NFL 2015 Week 10: Down on your Luck

Mexal

IIRC Kaep has one more year on his deal.  Most likely the Niners will have to cut him and thereby make him a free agent.  However, if they are willing to keep him on the books into the spring they might get some modicum of value back.

Kaep has 5 years left on his deal. However, if he's cut before 4/1, I think the dead money is only 7 mil and if they keep him one year, the dead money the following year is roughly 5 mil. 

Kaep has 5 years left on his deal. However, if he's cut before 4/1, I think the dead money is only 7 mil and if they keep him one year, the dead money the following year is roughly 5 mil. 

Or that.

:lol:

Zimmer is so good at developing players by refocusing on the fundamentals and for the most part, keeping his defense fairly straight forward. He does some exotic things here or there but they don't seem overly complicated. Love that he shows up and you guys start playing better defense. So happy Zimmer went to a team that I can stomach.

See Anthony Barr.

At the time he was picked I thought it was an awful idea and a huge reach. In hindsight it was a great pick and Barr looks like he could be top 5 at his position for a decade. And Barr is just one of a dozen young players Zimmer is molding. In a year and a half we went from a top 5 worse defense to a top 5 best defense. We have young talent stacked at every position. Promising times in MN, and the NFC North in general (that is unless you're a Lions fan. How the mighty have fallen).

See Anthony Barr.

At the time he was picked I thought it was an awful idea and a huge reach. In hindsight it was a great pick and Barr looks like he could be top 5 at his position for a decade. And Barr is just one of a dozen young players Zimmer is molding. In a year and a half we went from a top 5 worse defense to a top 5 best defense. We have young talent stacked at every position. Promising times in MN, and the NFC North in general (that is unless you're a Lions fan. How the mighty have fallen).

That's Zimmer's MO. How stupid must the Titans feel for passing on Zimmer for Whisenhunt? Hell, how stupid was Miami? Tampa Bay? They all interviewed him but thought he was too blunt. Idiots.

Just a saw a replay of that Brandon Browner cheap blindside shot on an offensive lineman instead of trying to make a tackle during the Saints-Skins game...utterly ridiculous.

Saw that too. Seriously, WTF Browner.

Y'all are praising the Vikings who stood by Adrian Peterson. Fuck that, fuck him, fuck Zimmer, fuck Wylf, and I hope their stadium gets a meteor shower.

I don't think that Manning was a liability against GB two weeks ago. He had an absolutely atrocious game yesterday that isn't excusable, but you make it sound like he was playing at this incredibly bad rate all season. He really wasn't. 

That's Zimmer's MO. How stupid must the Titans feel for passing on Zimmer for Whisenhunt? Hell, how stupid was Miami? Tampa Bay? They all interviewed him but thought he was too blunt. Idiots.

Zimmer always impressed me as the DC with the Bengals. His defensive scheme was good and he developed the big guns on the current Cincy D. Plus I really like the blunt coach who tells it like it is.

Bengals are the better offense,  Panthers the better defense. Bengals are the better all around team imo. They have as much talent/depth as any team in the league. 

That is a little simplistic... I like The Bengals D line and cornerbacks more than the Panthers to start with, but give me the safeties and libebacking corp of Carolina any day. 

I also give the Panthers the slight nod at QB and RB on offense, but overall Ciny has a stronger offense. 

That is a little simplistic... I like The Bengals D line and cornerbacks more than the Panthers to start with, but give me the safeties and libebacking corp of Carolina any day. 

I also give the Panthers the slight nod at QB and RB on offense, but overall Ciny has a stronger offense. 

It was a simple question. :rolleyes:

I don't think that Manning was a liability against GB two weeks ago. He had an absolutely atrocious game yesterday that isn't excusable, but you make it sound like he was playing at this incredibly bad rate all season. He really wasn't. 

This was the low point, but outside of that GB game he's looked pretty bad all season.

Absolutely pathetic first half for the Bengals offense. Penalties, bad play calling, receivers not getting open, etc. 

I thought we were past this not playing well in prime time shit. I'm so frustrated right now. 

They look like a team who hasn't played in 11 days. Hope they make adjustments and only run Gio. 

Gotta give Texans some credit. Their defense is playing great.

They look like a team who hasn't played in 11 days. Hope they make adjustments and only run Gio. 

Gotta give Texans some credit. Their defense is playing great.

Good point, we came out slow after the bye too.

Also, you're right about the Texans D, credit where it's due. 

Archived