NFL Season Week 13: Better to live 1 day as a Packer than 100 years as a Lion

Trebla

All those lamer's that left early?

They're in their cars feeling like assholes right now.

Not really

I understand that fans should stay to the bitter end, but when the Pats just swing the game by, what? 28 points - on like 4 plays?  I can't blame anyone for leaving that shitty game.  

Pats played well for like 6 minutes.  Terrible special teams play, highly questionable play-calling, Brady throwing 2 picks, and then three straight plays with three straight drops to end it.  Brady cannot count on the O the way it sits right now.  Need guys to get healthy and hope to sneak into the AFc Championship game which, as of this moment, is being played in Denver.  

Not really

I understand that fans should stay to the bitter end, but when the Pats just swing the game by, what? 28 points - on like 4 plays?  I can't blame anyone for leaving that shitty game.  

Pats played well for like 6 minutes.  Terrible special teams play, highly questionable play-calling, Brady throwing 2 picks, and then three straight plays with three straight drops to end it.  Brady cannot count on the O the way it sits right now.  Need guys to get healthy and hope to sneak into the AFc Championship game which, as of this moment, is being played in Denver.  

As of now, the Benglas are the number 1 seed. But, if the Broncos win out (they play the  Bengals), Denver will be number 1 seed.

Archived