NFL Season Week 13: Better to live 1 day as a Packer than 100 years as a Lion

Trebla

Are the Bears physically incapable of tackling a RB out of the backfield? Chryst, that's like the fifteenth time this game alone.

So I'm curiously flummoxed by Jay's play when his besties (Forte, Jefferys) are healthy, he almost gets super conservative. Maybe it's the playcalling, but the Bears have been doing poorly in the redzone for a few weeks now and it's annoying me.

Are the Bears physically incapable of tackling a RB out of the backfield? Chryst, that's like the fifteenth time this game alone.

So I'm curiously flummoxed by Jay's play when his besties (Forte, Jefferys) are healthy, he almost gets super conservative. Maybe it's the playcalling, but the Bears have been doing poorly in the redzone for a few weeks now and it's annoying me.

It's John fox and Jay cutler. It's what Jay does when he isn't throwing ints in the end zone.

Carlos Dunlap and Geno Atkins absolutely dominating in this game. Really love watching these two play.

Wow! That's dedication. I thought I was a serious fan, I even watch at least some of the preseason. But I've never watched a televised practice before.

Gotta give props to Blake Bortles who in just his second year now holds the Jags single season TD pass record. That's actually impressive considering the Jags had a pretty potent passing attack back in the day with Brunell/Smith/McCardell. 

Mariota and Jameis may end up with the two highlight runs of the day.  How many QB's in the league could ever rip off a 80+ TD run, but Jameis just trucked mad fools on a 3rd and 18.

ETA:  lol - Gabbert

Archived