TTTNE 461 - A New Year, A New Moot

First of My Name

RS,   Quoth is my Dad. you ain't got what it would take to win his vote from me.   Besides my stories are ledgendry, although I admit my life has been rather boring lately, espesially since moving into the new house, afteall the biggest crime in my new local area my new neighbours could think of happened several years ago and was some stolen clothes from a washing line.    totally not the stuff I'm used to.    

although washing lines with clothes on them would help me when I fight do crime.    (mind you I sleep in PJ's now)

ok Pebs, this is your achilles, my dear, since i sleep commando....buck ass nekked...

...i require the votes of those who do the same.....

:smoking:

I would love to have a look at them :wub:

photos to follow...cause without pics it ain't real....

:leer:

ok Pebs, this is your achilles, my dear, since i sleep commando....buck ass nekked...

photos to follow...cause without pics it ain't real....

:leer:

I used to sleep nakid.    but I bowed to the will of the board and now sleep with some form of clothing.

Odie,  I love you   :bowdown:  :kiss: feet.    

Seems like I shall remain without a title and candidates shall remain without my vote. :dunno:

would somebody please try and bribe me?! Not a chance I can make up my mind with so many candidates. 

Off topic: 

I am currently rereading stories I wrote in high school. Not sure what makes me cringe more the plot or the grammar. Oh well, I will cringe at this very post in 2021 too. 

The Sister Chronicles 

- Episode VII : The Revenge Awakens - 

Sister is traveling back to the Dorm Base on her Stardestroyer when she comes upon a suspicious coded message planted in a iP-6S unit. The Dorm Base manages to decode the imperial message and sister finds out about the betrayal of her trusted master. Eager for revenge, sister summons the imperial senate to counsel her. The senate advises her not to strike back but share the burden with her trusted alliance at Dorm Base. Sister visits the a laser show in the circle of fellow Young Apprentices of Sith but seeks no counsel as her attention is drawn away by the sudden attack of clone troops from Jakku the planet of her not-boyfriend... 

It bloody well better or Heads Will Roll!

If your vote counts then surely our votes also count, and being a party of two that gives us an unfair advantage over single candidate parties.    I'm leaving the descion up to the Bucky/Nog to adjudicate this.

Rhae,   I gift to you original unaltered but remastered blu ray editions of the Original Trilogy*   and I would like to offer you the possition of Misstress of the Sphero druid, Lady of the Mystic Lightsabre and custodian of kittens.

*If Disney / Fox ever release them

Ohhh, I just love that leer.  :leer: right back at you.

and fyi darling swedish delight...i am the foot rubber you have dreamed of...

here is my story...i was a bad boy...often in trouble as a youngster....my wonderful Belle Mere worked hard on her feet all day, and when i was especially bad and knew i was in for trouble i would meet her at the door and sit her down and start massaging those tired feet...i became such a expert rubber that women worldwide have given me their hearts after a well timed foot massage...

so for a well timed vote, i got a well timed massage....

:leer: :smug:

I used to sleep nakid.    but I bowed to the will of the board and now sleep with some form of clothing.

Odie,  I love you   :bowdown:  :kiss: feet.    

Pebs i respect your choice...

happily, i shall always be in the nude...except on pants free wednesdays when i wear argyle socks...

:commie:

It bloody well better or Heads Will Roll!

my frere from another Mere... take me to the river, my brother...

Seems like I shall remain without a title and candidates shall remain without my vote. :dunno:

would somebody please try and bribe me?! Not a chance I can make up my mind with so many candidates. 

Off topic: 

I am currently rereading stories I wrote in high school. Not sure what makes me cringe more the plot or the grammar. Oh well, I will cringe at this very post in 2021 too. 

The Sister Chronicles 

Sister is traveling back to the Dorm Base on her Stardestroyer when she comes upon a suspicious coded message planted in a iP-6S unit. The Dorm Base manages to decode the imperial message and sister finds out about the betrayal of her trusted master. Eager for revenge, sister summons the imperial senate to counsel her. The senate advises her not to strike back but share the burden with her trusted alliance at Dorm Base. Sister visits the a laser show in the circle of fellow Young Apprentices of Sith but seeks no counsel as her attention is drawn away by the sudden attack of clone troops from Jakku the planet of her not-boyfriend... 

Rhae...my friend....I am dedicated to getting your vote....

and interestingly you are the only one i have titles for right now....Spamerial Maester of the Grape....First Imbiber of Royal Libations...in addition to High Priestess of Dragonlore and Rider of Balerion the Kitten...

lots of kittens...

That's actually quite a disturbing pack of kittens. Makes me think of Dream of a Thousand Cats.

ElizB  The First Pebbles coalition would like to offer you the possiton of Consort of Jon Snow, keeper of the blue rose crown and recipicant of the lords kiss.

Oh my, that's quite a position! :blush: You should certainly be satisfied with that...

photos to follow...cause without pics it ain't real.... :leer:

With the new board only quoting one level of quotes, those sound like some interesting photos!

Rhae,   I gift to you original unaltered but remastered blu ray editions of the Original Trilogy*

And a set for the library, please!

Not sure how much longer I can post tonight my interent keeps dying.   must be getting wet again...

I can see that you understand what it takes to get my vote. I also need a new royal title, my scarfs are running thin.

Princess of the ainchenct enchanted treasures, mistress of the hidden tombs and lady of the 10,000 silk scarf's.

Felice,  a set for the library goes without saying.

ElizB  The First Pebbles coalition would like to offer you the possiton of Consort of Jon Snow, keeper of the blue rose crown and recipicant of the lords kiss.

*keeps anti-blush glasses at the ready*

*hides anti-blush glasses when Pebble comes by* NO! I do not use them, what do you think? Obviously I was just looking at them! No way I was going to use that! B)
:P

Erhm. Ya no you do not. Buck is sleeping here in her own bed and pyjama, you silly old dog. :P

The Sister Chronicles

:rofl: I cannot exactly figure out what is going on, but this is great. Your posts are getting better and better, RB.

titles for a swedish snow queen...Mistress of crystals...Grand Maester of Ceremonial Digs and First Minister of Artifacts ...

Princess of the ainchenct enchanted treasures, mistress of the hidden tombs and lady of the 10,000 silk scarf's.

Now we are starting to negotiate.

And you would have made me w o r k for my title????? 

No wonder I <3 Jon Snow over you!!!!!!! 

Pebbs, I'm really tempted!!!! :)

What more can I offer you?

Odie   I can give you lots of cashmire scares and pleanty of Raven feather ones too.     I havested those feathers myslef.

*keeps anti-blush glasses at the ready*

*hides anti-blush glasses when Pebble comes by* NO! I do not use them, what do you think? Obviously I was just looking at them! No way I was going to use that! B)
:P

Erhm. Ya no you do not. Buck is sleeping here in her own bed and pyjama, you silly old dog. :P

:rofl: I cannot exactly figure out what is going on, but this is great. Your posts are getting better and better, RB.

as someone that has served you well and loyally i hope you know i was using the word buck in a non-royal way...i shall edit to say bare-ass nekked...

i hope this makes you happy...

And you would have made me w o r k for my title????? 

No wonder I <3 Jon Snow over you!!!!!!! 

Pebbs, I'm really tempted!!!! :)

this is a unsubstantiated rumor...your title of Royal Keeper of Knowledge...especially the knowledge of Jon snow parents...was yours before there was a Moot...you are the "Guardian of R+L=J"...i am sure there is no one more qualified to be the Consort of The Prince who was Promised than you darling Lizzy....

Now we are starting to negotiate.

scarves are understood as symbols of your offices.....can we now discuss your needs in the great white North...i see you as Wardeness of the North....

Archived