TTTNE 461 - A New Year, A New Moot

First of My Name

could that have been my naked harry potter...or the bear and the kinderhair...

or something (someone) i have over

It happend in 2007.   so a long time ago.   funny thing is I was reading some of MG's spam reports today,  makes them really creepy when you know what happened afterwards.   all I will say is he was a dick and has been perm banned from the board and all BWB events.   but lets not talk about him

i am contemplating a platform of full partial nudity and drinks for all....

with a preference for dancing and singing 80s hair-band tunes....

there must also be an unending stream of spammy photos, links and general meat-by-product weirdness that becomes the talk of the board...

lets make TTTNE great again....

i shall attempt to rule in a fair fashion... but realize, debauchery is good and often one must indulge to understand the oneness...

do you Grok me?

:smoking:

You just used the word "grok" in a sentence. You now have my vote (sorry KT & BB).

Dark spots appear in the air. The spammers look up in wonder as the spots grow bigger and bigger.
'What could it be?' asked Rhaenys. Elizabeth replied, 'No idea,' and Lany, honeyed chicken and the others echoed that statement.
As the spots drifted lower on the wind, suddenly Buckwheat thought she recognized them. 'Are those... parachutes?'
They were. Dozens of small parachutes, each carrying something rectangular, dropped towards the ground. Helena yanked the closest one out of the sky when it was within reach.
She tore open the package, revealing a box of twelve delicious chocolates, in twelve delicious tastes. 'Look!' she cried out.
Blackbear, Eyron and K_T followed suit, and soon all the spammers had a box of chocolates in their hands; some even had two or three. They took them out and popped them in their mouths, and all agreed: they were fucking awesome. Koba lovingly fed one to the KOBABABY.
Suddenly Arya Kiddin' stopped chewing, with a look of consternation on his face. Carefully he put two fingers inside his mouth, and when they came out, there was a battered piece of paper between them. Other spammers were faced with the same surprise.
AK unfolded the piece of paper. In big letters it said:

Vote FOMN/Pebs 2016

Damnit I had a long multiquote post and the board gobbled it up. 

In summary, my vote remains uncast, but RS tempts me with eighties tunes and Pebbles tempts me with a title. Not quite sold on the title yet but I'm sure she'll come up with some tweaks...

So you know I will not rule efficiently, my only motive for doing so is, so I can bestow the title of Princess Pompelmo on a specific poster for an entire Year. That and I got to make an awesome opening speech.

Damnit I had a long multiquote post and the board gobbled it up. 

In summary, my vote remains uncast, but RS tempts me with eighties tunes and Pebbles tempts me with a title. Not quite sold on the title yet but I'm sure she'll come up with some tweaks...

What else we can offer you?

This? Or Or this?

I think I have correctly counted the votes so far

2. Lord Sidious             AB, Leap

1. KT & BB                   KOA

2. Pebbles & First        Lany, Felice

2. Sniffer                       ElizB, HC

2. Anaarchy               Helena, Bex

We all love our avian companions.   :love:

As Lany can confrim I deliver on my campeign promesses, especially when it invovles deliveries in the post.

As a Spam ruler, I will post any future TitanCon Teeshirts overseas if/when you order them if you are unable to come and collect them yourself.   I'm probably not going to TitanCon this year due to the timing of my holiday, but I will still be able to post them on your behalf.

She tore open the package, revealing a box of twelve delicious chocolates, in twelve delicious tastes. 'Look!' she cried out.
Blackbear, Eyron and K_T followed suit, and soon all the spammers had a box of chocolates in their hands; some even had two or three.

Ok, chocolate is definitely  a good start, but what can FOM/Pebs provide in the way of entertainment? The rocksniffer campaign is putting up a good challenge on the musical front. *does the Time Warp again*

I think I have correctly counted the votes so far

I assume the candidates count as voting for themselves? Could be important in a close race with a mix of solo and joint campaigns...

Ok, chocolate is definitely  a good start, but what can FOM/Pebs provide in the way of entertainment? The rocksniffer campaign is putting up a good challenge on the musical front. *does the Time Warp again*

Well  I've been told I have a good taste in music...

In the mood for jazz?

This one might be even better.

Archived