TTTNE 461 - A New Year, A New Moot

First of My Name

Lord protector of bunnies.

Too little too late, dear fluffy master. 

My vote is bought, packaged, and delivered on time! 

Unless there is a sudden appealing spiel of certain unknown entities that might steal my vote...

If your vote counts then surely our votes also count, and being a party of two that gives us an unfair advantage over single candidate parties.    I'm leaving the descion up to the Bucky/Nog to adjudicate this.

Rhae,   I gift to you original unaltered but remastered blu ray editions of the Original Trilogy*   and I would like to offer you the possition of Misstress of the Sphero druid, Lady of the Mystic Lightsabre and custodian of kittens.

*If Disney / Fox ever release them

Keep your cotton-pickin' hands off my kittens!

Do you know, I have never thought about the phrase "cotton-picking hands" before.  It just popped into my head, I don't think I've used it in ages. Is this racist?  Black hands? 

Hmmmm....quick search says no, it was a common expression used in the south, in the place of 'damn', cotton-picking was hard manual labor done by both white and black people and hands were calloused and rough.  And I likely picked it up from Bugs Bunny.

Don't vote for sniffer! He uses way too many periods in each of his posts!

This just made me :rofl:

Lany, I am so happy you are at the end of the Project from hell!  All those squares!  All that painting!  I can't wait to see the final assembly!

(that child of yours better be grateful...)

Keep your cotton-pickin' hands off my kittens!

Do you know, I have never thought about the phrase "cotton-picking hands" before.  It just popped into my head, I don't think I've used it in ages. Is this racist?  Black hands? 

Hmmmm....quick search says no, it was a common expression used in the south, in the place of 'damn', cotton-picking was hard manual labor done by both white and black people and hands were calloused and rough.  And I likely picked it up from Bugs Bunny.

My mom picked cotton when she was young too. 

Can't I vote for a king and a queen or is that no more? If only I had a GIF of you dancing. 

OMG!   Bandito!  So nice to see you popping in!

This just made me :rofl:

Lany, I am so happy you are at the end of the Project from hell!  All those squares!  All that painting!  I can't wait to see the final assembly!

(that child of yours better be grateful...)

:lol:  yes, he had certainly better be!  I think he will realize when he grows and and becomes a parent ;)

oh my goddess. You will always be the most dedicated and inspiring mom ever to me, together with lady O. You are amazing! If i get to be a mum, I will look to you, amazing woman. If I don't get to be a mum I shall implement this towards my godchild, my darling niece. 

Thank you so much.  I am humbled by your good opinions of me. :love:  And I have no doubt you would make a most excellent mother!

I interrupt the campaign for a moment all about me :P

The project from HELL is nearly done!  A second/touch up coat of paint in the brown section and then I can assemble it tomorrow!  I will be so happy to have this monster finished!  Alex loves it of course ;)

VH3I5cR.jpg

C'est Excellent

Thank you so much.  I am humbled by your good opinions of me. :love:  And I have no doubt you would make a most excellent mother!

:agree:  You will be amazing Eira. 

Lany, you are an inspiration as a mother, a woman, a veteran, a teacher and a downright awesome human being :kiss: 

Come on lotto! Gimme money! 

vote for the sniffer and free yourself from the punctuation proletariat...

...:commie: ...

No! Vote FOMN/Pebs and let's have proper grammar god damn it!

So time to decide on a vote I guess. Let me remind you with my vote come my services and very special set of skills. So where them bribes at ?

If you follow me and Pebbles you'll have a title and the opportunity the exercise those skills, whatever they may be.
Would you like to be Spamperial Warden of Awesomeness?

if sniffer has a flaw... and i don't think he does... it's lack of capitalisation.

You're just as bad :crying:

Both bother me.,I can't follow someone with poor grammar.

This seems to be the score, correct me if I'm wrong.

2 Lord Sidious            AB, Leap

2 KT & BB                   KOA, Lady O

6 Pebbles & First        Lany, Felice, JQC, Quoth, Eyron, Bandito

2 Sniffer & FB             HC, BB

3 Anarchy                   Helena, Bex, ElizB

We're getting there Pebs :commie:

No! Vote FOMN/Pebs and let's have proper grammar god damn it!

If you follow me and Pebbles you'll have a title and the opportunity the exercise those skills, whatever they may be.Would you like to be Spamperial Warden of Awesomeness?

You're just as bad :crying:

Both bother me.,I can't follow someone with poor grammar.

I feel like you don't know me at all. 

:bowdown:

...How do i do that?

just post   Vote First / Pebble

Archived