TTTNE 461 - A New Year, A New Moot

First of My Name

Not at all. You don't see me rebelling against the Rebels. I only rebel against injustice and oppression and high-volume poop-machines. 

That's probably the next stage though.
And you're the only one seeing oppression and injustice here, could you point me to it? Besides, if we had it your way and stopped making babies the human race would die out in 90 years. That's not an effective rebellion.

That's probably the next stage though.And you're the only one seeing oppression and injustice here, could you point me to it? Besides, if we had it your way and stopped making babies the human race would die out in 90 years. That's not an effective rebellion.

You don't see the injustice because you're part of the unjust system. You cannot change it from within. I will never betray the Rebels Against the Mods. I might even make them my av, to show my committment to the cause.

Even so, we could have baby farms. That way you could just pick up a ready-made one. It would be far less effort.

You don't see the injustice because you're part of the unjust system. You cannot change it from within. I will never betray the Rebels Against the Mods. I might even make them my av, to show my committment to the cause.

Even so, we could have baby farms. That way you could just pick up a ready-made one. It would be far less effort.

but not nearly as fun as making your own :leer:

Kid,  don't sell yourself short.  If you where not worthy then we would not have offered it to you.     Also I'm sure you could pick up Thor's hammer.

I have to say I'm getting curious what the system looks like from your side. And what better way to change it than from the inside?

What, like in Battlestar Galactica? I can't say I'm a big fan. And farm-bred babies wouldn't shit any less than the homegrown editions.

but not nearly as fun as making your own :leer:

Personally, I prefer the making without the babies. :cool4:

I have to say I'm getting curious what the system looks like from your side. And what better way to change it than from the inside?

It looks like oppression! What I object to is you automatically treat me like an inferior, just because you're the "king". And how'd you get that, eh? By exploiting the posters! By hanging on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our thread. 

What, like in Battlestar Galactica? I can't say I'm a big fan. And farm-bred babies wouldn't shit any less than the homegrown editions.

No, like in a farm. And they'll shit further away from us, and we won't have to deal with them when they're little and boring.

It looks like oppression! What I object to is you automatically treat me like an inferior, just because you're the "king". And how'd you get that, eh? By exploiting the posters! By hanging on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our thread. 

No, like in a farm. And they'll shit further away from us, and we won't have to deal with them when they're little and boring.

When did I treat you like an inferior? (Actually, I feel like whatever I'm going to say, you'll just take that as further proof that you're right :P )

Well they had the kind of farms you described in BSG. And little and boring is the best part of their lives, they're cute then and not in puberty or anything.

When did I treat you like an inferior? (Actually, I feel like whatever I'm going to say, you'll just take that as further proof that you're right :P )

Now you're telling me what I'm going to think! Tyrant!

Well they had the kind of farms you described in BSG. And little and boring is the best part of their lives, they're cute then and not in puberty or anything.

The age before they can walk and start to talk is by far the worst. It's like having a dog with broken legs, they just lay there and cry and poop, looking like shrunken Churchills.

They're best around 8-12 or so, because they're like miniature people, who can think for themselves but haven't yet become cynical and moody.

Now you're telling me what I'm going to think! Tyrant!

The age before they can walk and start to talk is by far the worst. It's like having a dog with broken legs, they just lay there and cry and poop, looking like shrunken Churchills.

They're best around 8-12 or so, because they're like miniature people, who can think for themselves but haven't yet become cynical and moody.

That's exactly what I mean!
You're building your case with exclamation marks instead of arguments, what kind of rebellion is this?

I didn't say before they can walk. When they start walking and talking is the best part.

That's exactly what I mean!You're building your case with exclamation marks instead of arguments, what kind of rebellion is this?

A rebellion without end. With every passing day more people will flock to my cause. We will destroy the world, and create it anew. 

kids at all ages have their plus points and their negative ones.   each age is special and should be treasured.  they grow up too fast.

now that don't mean everyone has to like them all the time or even appricate them, but allow those that enjoy them to do so.  don't inflict your prefereances onto others.     or you will have a genuine case for rebelion agaist yourself.

You're aware that you sound more like a supervillain with each new post?

kids at all ages have their plus points and their negative ones.   each age is special and should be treasured.  they grow up too fast.

now that don't mean everyone has to like them all the time or even appricate them, but allow those that enjoy them to do so.  don't inflict your prefereances onto others.     or you will have a genuine case for rebelion agaist yourself.

Whenever there is a ruler, there must always be a resistance. It is both inevitable and necessary. Who else to stand for the views of those who aren't represented by the ruler? Someone must stand for the minorities. Stand against the rules and confines which the system places upon them. Oppose the SFW rule, and the Image Ban. A voice for the voiceless, an penny for the penniless, a dick for... well, you get the idea.

Whenever there is a ruler, there must always be a resistance. It is both inevitable and necessary. Who else to stand for the views of those who aren't represented by the ruler? Someone must stand for the minorities. Stand against the rules and confines which the system places upon them. Oppose the SFW rule, and the Image Ban. A voice for the voiceless, an arm for the armless, a dick for... well, you get the idea.

It's just that no one has expressed any actual dissatisfaction with our reign :P

Btw, if you want to rebel against the mods, it's probably better to bring this to... you know, actual mods.

It's just that no one has expressed any actual dissatisfaction with our reign :P

Of course they haven't! They're terrified of your vicious oppression! So I will give voice for them! I shall speak for the opposition! Besides, it's nothing personal. I'm rebelling against the very concept of kingship.

Btw, if you want to rebel against the mods, it's probably better to bring this to... you know, actual mods.

I did. She voted for me, remember?

I feel like I'm reading Dick Rahl's speaches whenever I see you post about this resistance.

my eyes gloss over and I hurry to look elsewhere.   

Clearly you don't appreciate the gloriousness of puns, quotes and references. :fencing:

Of course they haven't! They're terrified of your vicious oppression! So I will give voice for them! I shall speak for the opposition! Besides, it's nothing personal. I'm rebelling against the very concept of kingship.

I did. She voted for me, remember?

Ah, that's probably because I have Eyron as assassin now. She can be kind of intimidating.

And lots of good that did you :P We don't have the power to influence any of that so we're probably not the best ones to talk to about this.

Ah, that's probably because I have Eyron as assassin now. She can be kind of intimidating.

And lots of good that did you :P We don't have the power to influence any of that so we're probably not the best ones to talk to about this.

Her? Intimidating? How Eyronic. How Eyronic.

You could abdicate?

Also, I'm considering renaming the Rebels Against the Mods to "The Alliance to Restore the Lewdness."

Archived