TTTNE 461 - A New Year, A New Moot

First of My Name

i might chat later but right now gotta read to my karate princess....she is getting a mid week stay over cause she failed a quiz....

does this sound like a gimme to anyone else....when she does poorly she gets to stay here for extra study with number one niece...but ends up eating popcorn watching movies and playing on computer...and now reading time with unca-sniffer...

:smoking:

Morning thread

Congrats to the new Royals! I think pebble and fomn won? Can not do the tally atm

Lady O, I chat sometimes. Currently not as much as I used to. I will probably come by this evening at some point. Let me know if you miss the link! 

Well mooted by all contenders. We almost even had a rebellion :D A good year imo.

Helena xD 

Ab - maybe next year you will actually run so I can actually vote for you. 

Pfft, a stickler for rules?! I'll Rebel against those too!

Just popping in.  After scanning through a multitude of pages, I believe I shall be casting my vote behind First Pebble in this Moot.  Not sure if it's all over yet, but that's where I stand.  I would have stood proudly alongside a Rebel-based establishment, but I believe in my heart of hearts that First and Pebble can provide for TTTNE in any time of trouble and bring glory upon us all.

-KJR

And against belief in the heart!

So who's winning ? First and pebbles ? I vote for them. 

Rebellion is so damn hipster. 

And this mainstreamism!

If it exists, the Rebels Against the Mods will rebel against it, no matter the cost.

Ive been through 4?5? Spamsmoots before and I seem to recall that it didn't end until the thread ended. But I could be misremembering that. 

I have been through 3 (and joined the same year as you, so maybe the same), and yes, they usually lasted till the race. But with the slow spam, it was neccessary to limit this year's, otherwise this would probably last a month and I am sure nobody wants that.

Does anyone ever chat anymore? 

Yes. But it is mostly abbie and Leap there.

No idea. That's what I was wondering too. I haven't gone on in ages. But I normally went on to talk to Saint, Ash, Ser Areo, KC etc. I don't think any of them come around anymore :crying: 

Ash comes occasionally.

If it exists, the Rebels Against the Mods will rebel against it, no matter the cost.

Sure, just do not do it in here, please. Go to GenChat or North of the Wall and rebel there or something.

Tally:

Fist of My Pebble: Lany, Felice, Eyron, Space Bandito, JQC, Quoth, Odie, KJR, KiB

Birdsniffer: BB-Rhae, BB, LadyO, Crannog

BB & LT: KOA, Sniffer

Anarchy: Helena, Bex, ab, Lizzy, Sidious

Although some votes were late *cough*Iwishpeoplereadthepreviouspostsinsteadofaskingthesamethingoverandover*cough*, First of My Pebble is the winner.

Imma post a sentimental ceremonial post later.

I would never have expected a joke entry to get as many votes. Please do not let this happen again. :whip:

Fist of my Pebble... teheee

There are some more of the old/semi old chat guard who are still regular, or at least sporadic. Our Irish lil buddy, Dani, keg, the sith, and even sticks once in a while.

I'll see you around there hopefully. 

*falls back into the shadows*

:commie:

I'll speech this afternoon but I'm at school now.

Exactly - and Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm are most reluctant monarchs, only volunteering their services when the Curse took those who first presented their claim to the Thrones.Ah-hah, you admit it! You're standing as a candidate, not truly promoting anarchy. And of course, you can't vote for yourself. :commie::commie::commie:

Wait, did you call me Bamm Bamm? :/

Now my dear spamily, I need your help.  I am going to get my hair cut at noon today (3.5hrs from now)

Help me decide.  Share pics for me, comment on mine and others

These are my conditions:

(1) I don't want to look like an 80's rocker. (mullet-ish, which is where it was, now it is over grown mullet)

(2) I don't want to have to shave the back of my neck (this is the problem that led to it looking mullet-ish as it grew out)

This is what I look like (only hair is longer now, mosly want to take into account my round face)

Some ideas I found (would like opinions on them, if you think they would work on me)

one

two

three

There are some more of the old/semi old chat guard who are still regular, or at least sporadic. Our Irish lil buddy, Dani, keg, the sith, and even sticks once in a while.

I'll see you around there hopefully. 

Can I get a link?

Now my dear spamily, I need your help.  I am going to get my hair cut at noon today (3.5hrs from now)

Help me decide.  Share pics for me, comment on mine and others

I have very little clue about hair and what looks good or not. So here's vague support! I think I prefer 3 which would only involve a trim around the back and not much off the front? :dunno:Also talk to the hairdresser and get their opinion?

Can I get a link?

I have very little clue about hair and what looks good or not. So here's vague support! I think I prefer 3 which would only involve a trim around the back and not much off the front? :dunno:Also talk to the hairdresser and get their opinion?

Thanks.  #3 also looks easier to handle on a daily basis

Thanks to everyone who voted for us and congratulated us. Pebble will and I will do our best to make 2016 a great year for the Sampire, and we're honored to accept the crown from Buck and nogg. I've already sent a PM to pebs to start discussing everyone's titles, and we'll try to get them out as soon as possible.

Lany, I'd like to help, but I don't know the first thing about that.

Archived