TTTNE 461 - A New Year, A New Moot

First of My Name

I have met Elgernon, but I doubt I would have recognised him there. How old is that picture? Same goes for the one with the Goat - he had a very different hairstyle a year and a half ago. :D

The one in NJ has been shown before, I seem to remember seeing it.

Is there a con in May?

I know, but I don't actually have any work right now.  Other than the pre-con lunch in NYC, I don't have any pics in photobucket of Montreal. They are all on facebook and I can't access it from work.

I am now sad.  I need to see my friends again!  May is so far away!

For you Lany  

*wonders if someone is gonna ask about the feet and knees*

yeah  some are,  I never did get round to editing out the bad ones.

Is it bad that I can name the people in about half of those knee shots with i think a good accuracy rate.   BTW Kat has the most recognisble knees without the aid of Tattoo's.     

I did have a list on my old PC of which knees where which, but that laptop got stolen.

I just realized I am now First of My Name, First of His Name :smug:

What do you expect if you team up with a Pebble and don't tell us what your name actually is? :P All Hail King Bamm-Bamm, First of His Name! :D

And your guess as to my name is Bamm-Bamm? :P Besides loads of people here know my name, you could just have asked :lol: It's Tim but you can call me Bamm-Bamm if you want to.

And your guess as to my name is Bamm-Bamm? :P Besides loads of people here know my name, you could just have asked :lol: It's Tim but you can call me Bamm-Bamm if you want to.

Thats ok cos I'm calling your King Bamm-Bamm First of his name in the court title thing I'm preparing.

If I am right, there is a picture of Pod with a badge "It's not my fault" in that Pebble's gallery. I smell something fishy. :P

Lany, there is a racoon! :o

Yes, there is.  I have one of him wearing a Blame Pod t-shirt too ;)

Yep, her name was Rocky and she had babies in the hollow of the big tree right behind my garden (but she was living in the hollow of a different tree first, but it was pretty low (we could look in it) so she moved to the very high one to have her little ones so they would be safe)

We had foxes, deer, all kinds of birds, squirrells, rabbits and a lovely red tailed hawk that my neighbor got some great pictures of and wrote a heart breaking story about (I shared it on facebook...I'll put a link here later)

New game for the drawing enthusiats!

I personally invite our newly-appointed king to participate. ;)

That is an amazing title. :lol:

I'm already regretting this reign.

Oh come on, it is your first day! It will get better ... I suppose? :idea:

Yes, there is.  I have one of him wearing a Blame Pod t-shirt too ;)

Yep, her name was Rocky and she had babies in the hollow of the big tree right behind my garden (but she was living in the hollow of a different tree first, but it was pretty low (we could look in it) so she moved to the very high one to have her little ones so they would be safe)

We had foxes, deer, all kinds of birds, squirrells, rabbits and a lovely red tailed hawk that my neighbor got some great pictures of and wrote a heart breaking story about (I shared it on facebook...I'll put a link here later)

Are there t-shirts saying "Blame me"? :P

Rocky! This is amazing. There are no racoons here.

This actually surprised me. I expected the link to the Holy Grail's "Tim".

Now I am looking at pictures from meetup with other spammers.  I miss everyone so much! 

Lunch with Jay, Me Quoth, Drac (the male one), The Mountain Goat (and BenIowa took the picture)

And exploring some architecture after viewing the cherry blossoms in Newark, NJ

And me and Zar :wub:

OMG!  this one is really old!  Me, Pod, Prod, Ghosts Companion, Malt, Elgeron

The Ladies of Spam! (or mafia or both, I guess, Kat never spammed much, and GC only played 1 game plus chat mafia)

:crying: Now I can no longer have Zar as Joffrey Antoinette in my head canon. (Seriously, whenever he used to post I would imagine either Joffrey or Tommen sitting typing away at a computer :lol: ) 

Pictures! It's fun putting faces to names 

New game for the drawing enthusiats!

I personally invite our newly-appointed king to participate. ;)

That is an amazing title. :lol:

Oh come on, it is your first day! It will get better ... I suppose? :idea:

This actually surprised me. I expected the link to the Holy Grail's "Tim".

I'll give it a look but I can't promise anything, because I'm already wasting too much time online when one of the most important weeks of high school is next week.

I guess we'll see :P

I knew immediately what it was going to be.

:crying: Now I can no longer have Zar as Joffrey Antoinette in my head canon. (Seriously, whenever he used to post I would imagine either Joffrey or Tommen sitting typing away at a computer :lol: ) 

Pictures! It's fun putting faces to names 

The scary thing about Zar is that is looks just a bit like my professor from high school.

And yes, pictures are indeed always fun.

Archived