TTTNE 461 - A New Year, A New Moot

First of My Name

If I'm not Official Purveyor of Yorkshire Tea, then honestly Fomn I don't know why I even voted you in 

I will also accept Stand-in Sean Bean, Ninja In-Training, Warden of the North, etc etc :P

Well you didn't vote for me, technically :P  But the title is yours if you want it.

Well done to the new rulers, I will in no way be working secretly to undermine the current rule and start a civil war.

Good :ninja:

First, whatever is wrong with Bamm Bamm? :dunno: :devil: :P 

I am currently counting down to the end of my work time. I can barely wait for the weekend, omg, I'll sleep all day. At least there are only four days left. 

Eh, it just lacks a little something :P

God, sleeping all days sounds good right now.

Well you didn't vote for me, technically :P  But the title is yours if you want it.

Good :ninja:

Eh, it just lacks a little something :P

God, sleeping all days sounds good right now.

pfft,  I can see Bamm-Bamm and I need to work on our communication.

That titles has been contested by Helena    and I believe Leep withdrew from that fight.

don't worry folks we will post the first draft of the courtly tittles soon.  

Court of 2016:     First draft  -   We have more titles to add, and if people want different ones then they need to speak up.

Honourary Titles

HRH Jagged – Former Spam Lord 2006

HRH Ghosts Companion – Former Spam Queen 2006

HRH Colder Hands – Former Spam Lord 2007

HRH Turinqui-Calima – Former Spam Queen 2007

HRH Space Bandito – Former Spam Lord 2008

HRH Pebble that Hides – Former Spampress 2009

HRH Silverstar – Former Spampress 2010

HRH BlueRose – Former Spampress 2010

HRH Benionwa – Former Spam Lord 2011

HRH Jade – Former Pharaoh 2011

HRH Ser Lany Cassandra – Former Spam Queen 2012

HRH Mlle. Zabzie – Former Spam Queen 2012

HRH SalomeSandWitch – Former Spam Queen 2012

HRH ICE CROW – Former Spam King 2013

HRH Zar Lannister – Former Spam King 2013

HRH the maid of woodlynne – Former Spam Queen 2014

HRH King Tyrion I – Former Spam King 2014

HRH Buckwheat – Former Spam Queen 2015

HRH The CrannonDweller – Former Spam King 2015

Further, let it be known that our court will be called

ToBeDecided.  (suggestion welcome)

and will be ruled by

Queen Pebble and

King Bamm Bamm First of His Name.

and its members are hereby granted these titles to wear proudly:

The Small Council

Fragile Bird – Hand of the Spamerial King and Queen, .....   and Custodian of Kittens

Rocksniffer – Foot of the Spamerial King and Queen, Lord of the Dungeon of Debourchary, Chief Lifter of the Leg.

HRH Buckwheat of the Six Duchies,  Princess of the Realm, Official Flower of the Spam Court, and Honorable Graduate of the University of Gralsund

HRH The Crannon Dweller, Prince of the Realm and lord commander of the Spamsguard

Eyron – Spamperial Kings Personal Ninja, Comrade of Whispers, Mistress of shadows.

Koba – Mother of the prophisied one, Lady of the sands, Adrimil of the spamperial star fleet.

Felice  the Magnificent Comrade of Hats, Libraries and Time travel.

Kid Disaster – Lord of the Spamsguard, Master of the chocolate coin,  guardian of snark.

The Spamsguard 

HRH The Crannon Dweller, Prince of the Realm and lord commander of the Spamsguard

Elizabeth – Lady of Spamsguard keeper of the blue rose crown and recipicant of the lords kiss.

HK-47 – Metal being of the Spamsguard and Master of the hunt

The BlackBear – Lord of the Spamsguard, Captain of all things Hulked and Supreme Mugwump of Joss Whedon Affairs

Kid Disaster – Lord of the Spamsguard, Master of the chocolate coin,  guardian of snark.

5?

6?

7?

The Court Members

Kobababy - Princess that was rumored, promised and delivered, Little star of the South and ultimate delight of the Spam court.

Lany - Spamperial Queen Dowager, High Priestess of Damn Near Everything, and Lady of Raven's Perch

JQC - Grand Mistress of the Jedi High Council, Guardian of the TARDIS and Queen of Arda, immortal, feared and loved.

Rhaenys - Official Blonde of the Spamperial Court, Jedi Princess of the Galactic Empire, Lover of Gauls and Guardian of Astro droids, puppies, baby dragons and all things adorable

Bandito Lord of Beards, Maester of Buckethead and Prince of inuendo.

Odie - Princess of the ainchenct enchanted treasures, mistress of the hidden tombs and lady of the 10,000 silken scarf's.

Bex - Wonderous Witch of healing, Keeper of the Spamerial Hound and Gaurdian of sparkles.

Lady Olenna princess of Sugarcoating didlysquat, Darth queen of chocolate cookies

Quoth  Spamperial Raven, Lord of shiny things and the great plucked pecker.

King Tryion – The dwarf king fair, Chieb procastinator of the oppostion

Leap  Apprentice Purveyor of Yorkshire Tea, Guardian of Pebbleasian Grammer and Warden of the North

Helena, Lady Commander of the Spams watch, Mod Ambassador extraordinaire and Official Purveyor of Yorkshire Tea.

I didn't even know they did them that big :o I'm barely halfway through my own bag of 480, and that's with help from my flatmates. I hereby relinquish all claim to the title. :angry2:

Good to see you know your place. Helena is a Southerner-in-Training now. She is your better.

Ohh ohh ohhh, I'm going to tell you all a little secret my dear friends. I just became an aunt, my little sister just gave birth to a daughter. It is not official on Faebook or anything yet but I can't keep quiet :) :ph34r:

congrats Odie  being an Auntie is the best.   

You get to spoil them rotten, and let the parents deal with the fall out.

You get to buy them noisy annoying toys  (only do this if your not gonna have any of your own or your own are older)

when they get a little older you get to fill them with sugar and shake them around  (jumping, dancing, tumbling ect  not pick them up and shake them like a can of Pop your boobytrapping  although it has the same effect)

Archived