TTTNE 461 - A New Year, A New Moot

First of My Name

I'm particularly fond of the name Sky and the season names but not together. 

And although I was teased relentlessly in my youth and later really dumb men that thought making jokes of my name was some how flirtatious, I love my name now. 

IMO it's the duty of every woman named any variation of Sky to marry someone with the last name Walker. The world would be a better place. 

Jus had the surreal experience of opening the door to the flat at 3.00am to a large young man wrapped in a towel and wearing nothing but boxer shorts, pissed as a fart, wailing "Life on Mars" at the top of his lungs. On the plus side, he handed me an empty toilet roll tube. Thanks, I guess?

IMO it's the duty of every woman named any variation of Sky to marry someone with the last name Walker. The world would be a better place. 

I know a Skye that may agree ;)

My name means Snow in Welsh. Is there anyone who's last name is Man abouts, y/n?

Lady O, your name is beautiful. It's all the best things rolled up in a bundle.

Wow, your name is beautiful! :wub:

You know my full name? And thank you, it took me many years to appreciate my father's creativity in naming me :lol: 

Jus had the surreal experience of opening the door to the flat at 3.00am to a large young man wrapped in a towel and wearing nothing but boxer shorts, pissed as a fart, wailing "Life on Mars" at the top of his lungs. On the plus side, he handed me an empty toilet roll tube. Thanks, I guess?

He's a keeper xD

:rofl: 

:drunk: 

Helena I don't know where you find your gifs but you are a genius. 

:rofl: you could say that at next opportunity. 

Wow, your name is beautiful! :wub:

You know my full name? And thank you, it took me many years to appreciate my father's creativity in naming me :lol: 

:rofl: 

:drunk: 

Helena I don't know where you find your gifs but you are a genius. 

I don't know your full name, just your first. You mentioned it at some point. But unfortunately I cannot appreciate the full genius of your dad. 

And thank you!

The Cure are a great band, I didn't know you liked them.

The Prince regents of post punk :P

I do like them. I was a young teen at a good time in the history of music. 

*queues up to pledge fealty* you have my lightsaber, my bow :bowdown: and my Axe. 

In fact I do have one, I should throw it out... :idea: 

I think my friends set all the single guys of the New Year's Eve party on me... I mean I do believe in coincidences, but not this much. 

On a more official note, Pebble and I have decided that we are now THE SPAMOCRATIC COURT OF THE WORDY HUG. Oaths of fealty will be accepted at the counter.

*queues up to pledge fealty* you have my lightsaber, my bow :bowdown: and my Axe. 

No surrender!

Indeed she might. Indeed she might...

I misread Rhae's post for ab's and couldn't believe he actually swore fealt. I guess that was too much to hope for [emoji14]

In fact I do have one, I should throw it out... :idea: 

I think my friends set all the single guys of the New Year's Eve party on me... I mean I do believe in coincidences, but not this much. 

Humbly accepted.

Is that a complaint? [emoji14] I wouldn't mind.

I misread Rhae's post for ab's and couldn't believe he actually swore fealt. I guess that was too much to hope for emoji14.png

*Throws down lightsaber* I'll never turn to the Dark Side. You've failed, your "highness."  I am a Rebel, like the others before me.

I misread Rhae's post for ab's and couldn't believe he actually swore fealt. I guess that was too much to hope for emoji14.png

Humbly accepted.

Is that a complaint? emoji14.png I wouldn't mind.

just a mild one. If I liked these guys I would have expressed it at the party :dunno: I know I'm a picky ungrateful brat :lol: 

but I have donuts and I'll gladly share them with the republic. The dark side may have cookies, but the resistance has donuts!  

Helena, that is a funny story. :D

On a more official note, Pebble and I have decided that we are now THE SPAMOCRATIC COURT OF THE WORDY HUG. Oaths of fealty will be accepted at the counter.

Where is the counter? :P

Is that a complaint?

emoji14.png

I wouldn't mind.

I am sure it would depend on the single guys in question? :P

but I have donuts and I'll gladly share them with the republic. The dark side may have cookies, but the resistance has donuts!  

I would rather have cookies ...

Those who have signed up for pictionary and still owe me a sentence, send it.

Those who have not signed up for pictionary yet, there is still time. I promise good fun, cookies and doing my best to keep Rocksniffer in line.

Those who refuse to sign up for pictionary ... your loss. :P

Those who have signed up for pictionary and still owe me a sentence, send it.

Those who have not signed up for pictionary yet, there is still time. I promise good fun, cookies and doing my best to keep Rocksniffer in line.

Those who refuse to sign up for pictionary ... your loss. :P

SFW Rule: Yes or No?

Archived