TTTNE 461 - A New Year, A New Moot

First of My Name

Top right are all sorts of Godzilla movies.  I can't imagine there is one he doesn't have (some have several on them) :lol:

Left brown, all the Walking with Dinosaur types, and the Planet Earth series and several others along those lines; Brown Middle are the Harry Potter movies, the How to Train Your Dragon movies, Dragon Heart and a few others like that; Brown Right are Batmans, Star Wars, Clash of the Titans, Jason and the Argonauts; Blue left, Pokemon and Dinosaur Kings; Blue middle all the random animated movies, Blue right, the non-animated random movies

Books have a similar type organization

The husband and I are taking bets on how long it stays organized :lol:

That is the only wall we have were I can put it, but the stupid light switch was in the way, so I compensated. It also created a space for the oversized books, so win-win!

It is a brilliant solution - it looks nice and his room is far more organized than my Alex's! 

Nearly a month late, but the Project from Hell is officially finished.  Alex is very happy.  I am not all that pleased with it, but it is functional :P

It is beautiful.

Sure, but I'd considering it flattering from anyone.

Of course. ;)

I know lol, I saw one of those cases remember? Anywho, I might join in a later game. Or I might not, I find it difficult to partake in games that has deadlines. If Mafia taught me anything, that is it :P

Fair enough.

Your overconfidence is your weakness.

This is why the SFW rule must be repealed.

*points to forum rules* I did not make this one up. Stop complaining.

Hi thread,  LAny that bookcase is amaising.

And I now have my Eastercon Tickets ,  its in Manchester this year.    I also have a hotel room.  I've paid for a single but have a twin room that can sleep 3 adults   So if anyone does deciede to come I can up the room for £10 per night.    

Sorry its very doubtful I will be going to Titancon this year if it does move, and I won't be going to Worldon, so if you want to hang out with me at a con this year, then this is the one you need to be at.

I think I killed the thread. It was moving along so nicely before!

The evidence would clearly point to me being the killer of the thread.

Wrong and wrong.

I'm clearly the killer. It was all just fine, but then i decide to post and *pow*. All signs of joy disappear. :/

Happy Sunday!

Ordered fall gold raspberries, strawberries and blackberries to plant in March. 

I think this is my next project: http://backyardfoodgrowing.com/how-to-grow-upside-down-tomatoes

since nematodes seem to love my raised beds. Before that I get to drag the ladder out and make sure my gutters are cleared before it rains Tuesday. Fun times. Wish me luck. 

Hope everyone had a lovely Sunday :kiss: 

It is a brilliant solution - it looks nice and his room is far more organized than my Alex's! 

It doesn't usually stay that way for long.  *fingers are crossed*

It is beautiful.

Hi thread,  LAny that bookcase is amaising.

Thanks you :)

Happy Sunday!

Ordered fall gold raspberries, strawberries and blackberries to plant in March. 

I think this is my next project: http://backyardfoodgrowing.com/how-to-grow-upside-down-tomatoes

since nematodes seem to love my raised beds. Before that I get to drag the ladder out and make sure my gutters are cleared before it rains Tuesday. Fun times. Wish me luck. 

Nice!  We always have so many tomatoes every year, but the year I did the upside down peppers they didn't really grow much

The drought here has really messed with my garden beds. Hopefully this year will be better. 

I started watching Blacklist and am enjoying it more than I thought.  

Does anyone else experiences sleep starts/jerks often? I seem to experience them nightly. And they are pretty intense and annoying. 

The drought here has really messed with my garden beds. Hopefully this year will be better. 

I started watching Blacklist and am enjoying it more than I thought.  

Does anyone else experiences sleep starts/jerks often? I seem to experience them nightly. And they are pretty intense and annoying. 

I do too, yep. Also finding it hard to sleep for longer than about 3-4 hours at a time too. So frustrating! It means lots of spontaneous napping, hardly ideal for productive working...

Its been bitter cold this weekend here.

I'm struggling to get into the mood for watching TV series. Keep starting and losing interest. I'm enjoying War and Peace but that's about it. Seem to be going grouch one of my reading phases at present.

Oh my god, in four hours I will officially be an adult. I'm not ready for responsibility :crying: (Except managing the Spamocratic Court of course). But it's so weird that technically I have only a few hours of childhood left. It's not like everything's going to change at midnight but I'm not used at all to having to think about stuff like health insurance. Guess that'll come with time.

2 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

Oh my god, in four hours I will officially be an adult. I'm not ready for responsibility :crying: (Except managing the Spamocratic Court of course). But it's so weird that technically I have only a few hours of childhood left. It's not like everything's going to change at midnight but I'm not used at all to having to think about stuff like health insurance. Guess that'll come with time.

Shirk all responsibilities and build a fort join the dark side and ab's glorious rebellion!

More seriously, I dont know how stuff like that (health insurance etc) works over there, but i am sure le parents will help you sort it. They wont let you struggle

Archived