TTTNE 461 - A New Year, A New Moot

First of My Name

Too much spam, so I am skipping to the end :P

Morning my lovelies :kiss:

Sad news, I did not win the lottery :crying: I didn't want the whole thing, just $1million, which 1/2 would be gone to taxes, the rest to pay off the mortgage and replace what we've had to use from the retirement accounts. (and one trip trip for the whole family, including daughter and grandsons to Disney World :P  (oh, I guess her husband too))

*raises hand* I motion that FOMN change his forum name into King Bamm-Bamm. Those in favour, raise hands! :commie:

HRH Buckwheat, Princess of the Six Duchies,  Princess of the Realm, Official Flower of the Spam Court, and Honorable Graduate of the University of Gralsund

Tweaked it a bit. :)

I think you need to appoint a quidditch team captain. :P

Or The Court of the Word and Towel?

:rofl: I love this one.

Ohh ohh ohhh, I'm going to tell you all a little secret my dear friends. I just became an aunt, my little sister just gave birth to a daughter. It is not official on Faebook or anything yet but I can't keep quiet :) :ph34r:

Congratulations to you sister! :)

If it's not too much to ask I would like to keep my current title. I'm particularly fond of it. 

Which one do you mean, the one in your signature? That one is two years old. You never changed into the one we gave you. :(

hey everyone

Ahoy!

Oh god, Alan Rickman died. :( Rest In Peace, Professor Snape, you'll be in our hearts. Always. 

May the Father judge him justly. :(

Nooo :( RIP professor Rickman. Fuck cancer. 

*raises hand* I motion that FOMN change his forum name into King Bamm-Bamm. Those in favour, raise hands! :commie:

Yeah, that's not going to happen :P

Please see King Bamm-Bamm for the Quidditch team tryouts.   He will assess your abbilites and assinge you possitons.

But beware, training is harsh and merciless. Those who sign up intending to give anything less than everything might not make it home again.

hmm all we have to do is crack his password.     since the board update we don't need to guess the username.

then change his name to something then change again to King Bamm-Bamm        and he will be stuck with this for a month.

This could actually be doable.

oh I suggest the Court of the wordy hug  ?

Finally got some good news: I will be employed for another month :lol:

It is funny because we are trying to refi our mortgage because the interest/payment is kinda high, but they won't count my income because I am a contractor, but as long as I am working this job, we can't get a modification because I make too much money :lmao:  talk about the rock and hard place. (the husband can't even qualify for the modification on his income alone, so we are truly stuck)

So my 3 issues from December are currently:

1) resoved in the negative way

2) postponed for another month

3)  a little improvement

Yeah, that's not going to happen :P

But surely you want to keep your Queen and your subjects happy? :D

hmm all we have to do is crack his password.     since the board update we don't need to guess the username.

then change his name to something then change again to King Bamm-Bamm        and he will be stuck with this for a month.

Or enlist the aid of a suitably corrupt Mod? Are they able to do such things?

On the plus side, they're apparently keen to abolish regional differences, which would make proxies unnecessary.

That's definitely a positive, but if they really wanted to offer their customers the best service they'd let us use proxies until then. :lol:

This isn't going to happen for years anyway, (if at all,) and to be honest, basically every Netflix catalogue outside the US is pretty poor. I might cancel my subscription personally, because there's nothing on UK Netflix that I find particularly worth watching. The main result of this will just be fewer people paying for the content that they watch -out of all companies, Netflix should understand that.

Felice,  I dunno about a corrupt Mod changing his Username,  but we may be able to prusade on to change his title to King Bamm Bamm ?

Random Name of teh Day

Mrs Joy Jolly

(I assume its a Mrs and not a Miss,  surely no-one would name their Kid Joy with that surname)

choosing to take your husbands name is one thing,  I mean you get to choose and deciede if you can live with it.   But parents really should consider the full name of any offspring before settling on a name.  Its the Kid that has to live with it (at least till they are old enough to change it) and their school friends can me so mean about things.

I had a friend in school who was called Sky.     I'll give you no prizes to guess the surname of the person she married.

choosing to take your husbands name is one thing,  I mean you get to choose and deciede if you can live with it.   But parents really should consider the full name of any offspring before settling on a name.  Its the Kid that has to live with it (at least till they are old enough to change it) and their school friends can me so mean about things.

I had a friend in school who was called Sky.     I'll give you no prizes to guess the surname of the person she married.

So you're saying she ended up with the best name in the world?

Archived