TTTNE 461 - A New Year, A New Moot

First of My Name

My point still stands :P

Hey, I'm Lady Commander. Consider me a perk of the job. ;) :leer: 

:blushing: 

I like my title and will keep it, if there is no position in the library or Six Duchies available.

And I would like to suggest perhaps incorporating FomN's wordsmith title into the Court name if possible.

Helena, I've already suggested that to pebs as a possibility :) We're welcoming suggestions for court names. 

Her? Intimidating? How Eyronic. How Eyronic.

You could abdicate?

Also, I'm considering renaming the Rebels Against the Mods to "The Alliance to Restore the Lewdness."

And that would allow us to post NSFW images? Besides, I would never be so foolish as to leave to Spampire up for grabs for the likes of you...
If you're protesting the notion of kingship, you're not really committed to the cause, since you come quite close to being elected as king. You inspire no loyalty in your followers, which is why no one is joining you in your quest anymore. You just use people up until they're dead or you're satisfied. It's apt that you might call yourselves the Black Knights, since you truly seem to be Zero incarnate.

Helena, I've already suggested that to pebs as a possibility :) We're welcoming suggestions for court names. 

And that would allow us to post NSFW images? Besides, I would never be so foolish as to leave to Spampire up for grabs for the likes of you...If you're protesting the notion of kingship, you're not really committed to the cause, since you come quite close to being elected as king. 

I was nearly made king without ever standing for the position! The uncourted adoration of the people rising up beside me.

. You inspire no loyalty in your followers, which is why no one is joining you in your quest anymore. You just use people up until they're dead or you're satisfied. It's apt that you might call yourselves the Black Knights, since you truly seem to be Zero incarnate.

Even if I'm alone. Even if that life will be that of a machine. Even if that life is dripping with hypocrisy. I'll keep striving to be a hero of justice. Because it's still worth fighting for.

I was nearly made king without ever standing for the position! The uncourted adoration of the people rising up beside me.

Even if I'm alone. Even if that life will be that of a machine. Even if that life is dripping with hypocrisy. I'll keep striving to be a hero of justice. Because it's still worth fighting for.

More like the boredom of the moot's first half finding a way to express itself :P

so the first day of your reign is in the record book....titles and open rebellion...not to bad...

congrats to a race won fair and square...as i said before i am looking forward to serving under Queen Pebbles the Glorious :leer:

and King Bamm-Bamm, First of his Name... :cheers:

i am honoured to be named Foot of the King and Queen...seems only fitting for a Chief Lifer of the Leg...

as Lord of the dungeon of Debauchery, i promise to be as Lewd and Lecherous as can be expected of a salty old dawg like me... :devil: ...people with tight morals, weak hearts and are prone to blushing should seek entertainment elsewhere...:smileysex:

:smoking:

Nevermind...found it!!!

Well it can't change anything but I would vote for Birdsniffer (I gues that's Rocksniffer and FB? ) I'm sure he promised nekkid picks of HP so how can I not vote for him :lol: 

i was barred from letting Harry go full monty for the Moot....but thanks for the vote that never was...you had your hands full ;)

and here's to a beautiful desert princess may her life be filled with love and joy and may she ever live in the Peace of the Federation...

You could abdicate?

Also, I'm considering renaming the Rebels Against the Mods to "The Alliance to Restore the Lewdness."

now this is a revolution i can get behind...

:cheers:

I like my title and will keep it, if there is no position in the library or Six Duchies available.

I'd be more than happy to accept you as Assistant or Deputy Librarian, or in any position along such lines... B)

Ohh ohh ohhh, I'm going to tell you all a little secret my dear friends. I just became an aunt, my little sister just gave birth to a daughter. It is not official on Faebook or anything yet but I can't keep quiet :) :ph34r:

Congratulations Odie,that is great news :D Enjoy beng an aunt :D

I like my new title. I'll change it as soon as possible :D 

I'm sure you can keep on top of things

:blushing: 

Of course, that wouldn't be a problem. But since you're Lady Commander and I'm a humble Lord I'm sure I'll spend most my time working under you. 

I can do these puns all day :P

Good day everyone

Ohh ohh ohhh, I'm going to tell you all a little secret my dear friends. I just became an aunt, my little sister just gave birth to a daughter. It is not official on Faebook or anything yet but I can't keep quiet :) :ph34r:

Grattis moster Odie! It's excellent when your siblings have them. Lots of fun and little work for yourself. 

You could abdicate?

I can be if I want to! :P Bloody Abversary.

Or maybe Aftermoot Battlefront. Or the Black Knights. Maybe we'll change names in a rotation.

^ Good one.

The Not Yet Banned Battlefront.

hey everyone

Hello!

Rhaenys - Official Blonde of the Spamperial Court, Jedi Princess of the Galactic Empire, Lover of Gauls and Guardian of Astro droids, puppies, baby dragons and all things adorable.

Just to point out the obvious flaw with this title, we do not accept Jedi Princesses in the Empire, her royal status would just mean she is executed honourably instead of randomly being shot by clones. Although as she is blonde and likes dragons I'd commute it to exile from the Empire :p.

Just to point out the obvious flaw with this title, we do not accept Jedi Princesses in the Empire, her royal status would just mean she is executed honourably instead of randomly being shot by clones. Although as she is blonde and likes dragons I'd commute it to exile from the Empire :p.

see, it's not so bad. I can easily be disposed of, just exile me to the periphery or something (there I'll quietly rebel until the day comes to overthrow the lord of Sith) :D 

I am rewatching Spartacus. Yum-yum. But really, on the second watch it's actually good. Scenes make sense and there are nice parallels with the following seasons. They did after all put some effort into the writing process. And the actors are still to die for. 

I kinda got into geeky clothing with my Star Wars tops, now it's time to acquire some Lotr and GoT tees too. Need to get on Amazon when I get home. Sadly that won't be till around 8-9pm. Le sigh. Life is hard. Really. 

Archived