TTTNE 461 - A New Year, A New Moot

First of My Name

Congrats to the new rulers of Spam :cheers: 

Lany I like #3 also. I enjoyed having a short bob when I had short hair but it requires the neck shave. I loved it as I have a heart shaped face but I'm too chubby now to do it.

I have had this song playing in my head for days now   

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jC9AUR-iTo0

Sure, just do not do it in here, please. Go to GenChat or North of the Wall and rebel there or something.

So the oppression begins! 

Hear me TTTNE! All you who have power, heed my words carefully. I am burdened by sorrow. SFWness and discrimination... Malicious deeds carried out by the strong... The same abhorrent interplay of tragedy and comedy... The thread has not changed. The lewd still suffer. That is why the Resistance is necessary. So long as the strong oppress the weak, my rebellion will continue to grow. It begins today with the crowning of the so-called monarchy. I shall fight against all those who abuse their power. 

I would never have expected a joke entry to get as many votes. Please do not let this happen again. :whip:

Oh, what a giveaway! Did you hear that? Did you hear that, eh? That's what I'm on about! Did you see her repressing me? You saw her, didn't you? Come and see the violence inherent in the system. Help! Help! I'm being repressed!

I hope you're not talking about my rebellion. The Rebels Against the Mods are not a joke! :fencing:

Good evening Spamland,  It is a great honour you bestow upon First of my Name and myself.  We thank you all for your trust in us and we accept this charge and the spamperial crown.  We promise to guard and protect the citizens and realms of spam, to guide you more than rule, with a fair and gentle hand.

We would like to thank the former King Nog and Queen Buckwheat for their service during the last year and running a clean, open and efficient spamsmoot.  Your Guidance and support will be sort over the coming year and among other titles we would like to confirm you and Prince and Princess of the Realm, and a honoured Place on the small council.

We would like to thank all our fellow running contestants for standing, running a clean and fair campaign and helping us all to be the very best we can.  We would like among other titles to be confirm to offer Fragile Bird the position of Hand of the realm and Rocksniffer the position on Foot of the realm, and the respective honoured places within the Small council.  Your input and help will ensure all needs with in Spam are met.

We would like to thank all those that voted for or against us in the spamsmoot, and those who withheld for various reasons.  All those that took part commented and supported the spamsmoot and made your wishes known.  We ask you to continually demand the very best from us, because anything less is far less than you deserve.

We will be confriming all titles and stuff in a later post.  We however invite you to remind us of the Ttiles we offred you, speak up if you wish them to be re-worded or for something else.  We welcome all suggestions and comments.  Spam is a democracy and all needs must be served.

Thank you.

What is Spam my never die, but raise stronger and spamier than before.

I love my hair cut.  I am getting a lot of compliments at work.  Unfortunately, I can't upload the pictures until I get home.  But I am very happy!  It is sort of a combo of 3 & 2, more on the 3 side. 

Congrats to the new rulers of Spam :cheers: 

Lany I like #3 also. I enjoyed having a short bob when I had short hair but it requires the neck shave. I loved it as I have a heart shaped face but I'm too chubby now to do it.

I have had bobs before, but don't think they suit my face much and when I had my pixie cut (which I loved) I ended up trying to shave the back of my neck myself.  It really sucked. (because the husband and I work opposite days and we're both too tired on the days we work) and really, I go like twice a year to get my hair done, so the up keep was too much for me to manage.

We will be confriming all titles and stuff in a later post.  We however invite you to remind us of the Ttiles we offred you, speak up if you wish them to be re-worded or for something else.  We welcome all suggestions and comments.  Spam is a democracy and all needs must be served.

Spamperial Queen Dowager, High Priestess of Damn Near Everything, and Lady of Raven's Perch (hope it is ok that I translated it to the common tongue).  All of it wouldn't fit in my title, but I have the important parts :P

Oh, this is Raven's Perch ;)

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/0f/ee/3d/0fee3d99dc88c1d144066a3bdded2f7d.jpg

Great speech Pebs, and I'd like to second it.

I love my hair cut.  I am getting a lot of compliments at work.  Unfortunately, I can't upload the pictures until I get home.  But I am very happy!  It is sort of a combo of 3 & 2, more on the 3 side. 

I have had bobs before

Spamperial Queen Dowager, High Priestess of Damn Near Everything, and Lady of Raven's Perch (hope it is ok that I translated it to the common tongue).  All of it wouldn't fit in my title, but I have the important parts :P
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/0f/ee/3d/0fee3d99dc88c1d144066a3bdded2f7d.jpg

Man, I am not getting enough sleep. I read this as 'I have had boobs before.' Was confused.

In any case, glad you like your hair, and the title is yours :)

I have had bobs before, but don't think they suit my face much and when I had my pixie cut (which I loved) I ended up trying to shave the back of my neck myself.  It really sucked. (because the husband and I work opposite days and we're both too tired on the days we work) and really, I go like twice a year to get my hair done, so the up keep was too much for me to manage.

Oh, this is Raven's Perch ;)

I had forgotten about the upkeep of a bob. You are correct, it's a chore to upkeep.

Can't wait to see pics of your new cut! I bet it's gorgeous! 

Dear spammers,

I would also like to thank everybody, the competitiors, the voters, and the rebellion forces, for running an argument-free, relaxed moot. It certainly made my work easier and the thread more comfortable for everybody.

I also thank everybody who participated in this thread at any point during my reign. You were wonderful subjects, I am happy there were not any real trouble during this time - indeed, we had very slow stretches - and that you provided a supportive place in the internet. Personally, I am very glad you were here during some of my own crises. You are the best people on the internet. :grouphug:

I congratulate First of My Name and Pebble on winning the moot. I trust that they will rule the realm well, with prudence, patience, and a good measure of humour. I hope they will not need to intervene very often. May your rule be prosperous and happy and see The Winds of Winter.

*descends throne for one last time*

:commie: LONG LIVE KING FIRST AND QUEEN PEBBLE! :commie:

you may want those blush glasses if we answer that in detail.

hmmm,  Lany is my Spam Mum,   and someone else is my Spam Dad.   They are also very good friends.

And I have never denied my crush on him ;)

During Pebs first moot I jokingly siad I wanted her to send me a Raven as a bribe (of course I meant a specific one) and she sent me an adorable stuffed raven.  So when she offered me to be the lady of Raven's Perch, there was no way I could say no.

And that certain raven is also my very best friend in the world :love:

(basically, it is an inside joke that anyone who has been around for a while knows about)

you may want those blush glasses if we answer that in detail.

hmmm,  Lany is my Spam Mum,   and someone else is my Spam Dad.   They are also very good friends.

Oh. Sure. I get it. :blush:

And I have never denied my crush on him ;)

During Pebs first moot I jokingly siad I wanted her to send me a Raven as a bribe (of course I meant a specific one) and she sent me an adorable stuffed raven.  So when she offered me to be the lady of Raven's Perch, there was no way I could say no.

And that certain raven is also my very best friend in the world :love:

(basically, it is an inside joke that anyone who has been around for a while knows about)

That is so adorable! :wub: Can we get a picture of that raven?

Wait, did you call me Bamm Bamm? :/

What do you expect if you team up with a Pebble and don't tell us what your name actually is? :P All Hail King Bamm-Bamm, First of His Name! :D

I know it's old but I just saw the perfect answer at ST:TOS, as Bones said "If you're going to get nasty, I'm going to leave." :D 

But surely being a secret Targaryen is how he ends up as king? And you can't be the Queen Consort till after his coronation.

Oh. Sure. I get it. :blush:

That is so adorable! :wub: Can we get a picture of that raven?

ahttp://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f180/LanyCassandra/IMG_0081.jpg

(Alex tried to steal him of course :P )   And just look at that face!  *heart melts*  (i had to go through like 30 pages of photobucket to find this)

ahttp://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f180/LanyCassandra/IMG_0080.jpg

Now I am looking at pictures from meetup with other spammers.  I miss everyone so much! 

Lunch with Jay, Me Quoth, Drac (the male one), The Mountain Goat (and BenIowa took the picture)

And exploring some architecture after viewing the cherry blossoms in Newark, NJ

And me and Zar :wub:

OMG!  this one is really old!  Me, Pod, Prod, Ghosts Companion, Malt, Elgeron

The Ladies of Spam! (or mafia or both, I guess, Kat never spammed much, and GC only played 1 game plus chat mafia)

Looking at old photos is a huge productivity killer.

I know, but I don't actually have any work right now.  Other than the pre-con lunch in NYC, I don't have any pics in photobucket of Montreal. They are all on facebook and I can't access it from work.

I am now sad.  I need to see my friends again!  May is so far away!

Archived