TTTNE 461 - A New Year, A New Moot

First of My Name

On 1/16/2016 at 4:09 PM, ab aeterno said:

Then I shall decline. In the name of freedom.

next time it comes up i shall volunteer to host a completely NSFW edition of pictionary

...long live the rebellion :commie:

On 1/16/2016 at 4:43 PM, Eyron said:

Since when was pictionary SFW? :lol: 

Oh, btw Ab I know who Archer is now ;) I had some suspicions that was the case. 

Lady O, I guess I know two of your names now :P 

i know your name....and you know mine... does this mean we are in the know....

On 1/17/2016 at 5:41 AM, The King In Black said:

I did say Hail to the King didn't I ?

all hail... and yes you did...

On 1/20/2016 at 2:08 AM, Pebbles said:

Ya know Quoting Buck while she is not here doesn't really have much effect.

If you really want to be annoying you need to Quote her just after she has seen the last notification,  otherwise she will just see a load all at once, with the overall effect of just one Quote.

However as your Queen and Bucky's friend,  I highly object to you all trying to piss of our favourite flower.

Also IIHRC is it Bucks Defence of the Thesis day today?     Good luck Buck,  I'm sure you don't need it though.

Lady O

I'm gonna be watching the show.  since I doubt winds will be out this year and I know there is no way I will avoid all spoilers.  People in the office will be speaking about it they will even be asking me stuff about it even if I tell them I'm not watching until the next book comes out (hell some of them will deliberately tell me stuff,  wankers) and there is no way to avoid everything on line.     Besides there are enough changes I will never know what is real and what they are making up.     even if winds where out right now, we would still have this problem for next year   Dream is several years away  (and the book that will be inbetween Winds and Dream)

better pissed off than pissed on... now i gotta find my old avi

On 1/21/2016 at 8:37 PM, Lady Olenna said:

I remember back when I visited Paris that people were divided about 9/11. Some thought we deserved it and some thought it was a tragedy. I will never understand violence.

Helena - that's so cool! How did she look on television? 

Im hoping one or some of you have heard from KT? And on that note we have been absent a Sniffer too :( 

come back people! 

i am here even when i am not here...

...i know this because the smell of weed lingers

:smoking:

3 minutes ago, rocksniffer said:

oh and here is a little nothing just for you my sweet Queen emeritus...

Very  funny. :D

Just now, rocksniffer said:

and i intend to race ....

anybody up for it.... 

gentlemen....and gentlewomen...start your engines

Wait, that seems too soon! :o

I also did not sleep enough. *joins Eyron in yawning*

We - the father and myself - finally managed to remove the Christmas/New Year's tree. Today. :leaving:

4 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Very  funny. :D

Wait, that seems too soon! :o

I also did not sleep enough. *joins Eyron in yawning*

We - the father and myself - finally managed to remove the Christmas/New Year's tree. Today. :leaving:

hmmmm....guess we should do so as well 

and it is never too soon to start your engines... :leer:

*walks in* 

*smells lingering weed*

*contemplates* 

*grabs Americano instead*

Mornin folks! Spawn woke me at 5:45am :stillsick: 

can you blame me for still being stuck to the sofa? 

For all the folks covered in snow - hope you guys have some good books to read and are surviving the cold. Kinda wish it would snow here but that will never happen (might mean hell has literally frozen over). I was thinking of all the fun I could have if I had a foot of snow - cookies, cocoa, books, sewing, warm blankets! But I'm sure it just gets annoying after day 3. Or so hubby says. Still, it would be glorious in my mind. 

and since i want to make the Karate Princess crazy, i need snow pics...

we are just getting light flurries that are melting on contact and she is highly pissed about it...she actually tried to guilt-trip me to drive her an hour or so north so she can play in it for real...

luckily after living with several of my nieces and nephs over the yrs, i am pretty guilt-resistant 

Just now, rocksniffer said:

and since i want to make the Karate Princess crazy, i need snow pics...

we are just getting light flurries that are melting on contact and she is highly pissed about it...she actually tried to guilt-trip me to drive her an hour or so north so she can play in it for real...

luckily after living with several of my nieces and nephs over the yrs, i am pretty guilt-resistant 

Ye Gods Man!! Take her to the snow!! Take her I say! Live the dream :commie: 

RS    Take her to the snow, or I won't play in your NSFW pictionary game.

now be a good relative and take her,   kid is only gonna be a kid for so long,  take her and enjoy yourselves.  you have no reason not too.,

Oh hi thread.     I'll be spending the eveing  with Wert and freinds celebrating his BD.      any messages or anything.

13 minutes ago, rocksniffer said:

hmmmm....guess we should do so as well 

and it is never too soon to start your engines... :leer:

:blushing:

1 minute ago, Pebbles said:

RS    Take her to the snow, or I won't play in your NSFW pictionary game.

now be a good relative and take her,   kid is only gonna be a kid for so long,  take her and enjoy yourselves.  you have no reason not too.,

Oh hi thread.     I'll be spending the eveing  with Wert and freinds celebrating his BD.      any messages or anything.

Now that is a threat. :lol:

Just have a lot of fun! Are there any other BWBers coming?

LadyO, you can just imagine the brownish slushy thing that covers the streets and are glad you do not need to concern yourself about that ..

... oh who am I kidding, snow is great. We had very little here this winter, I want more snow too.

Its about the only threat I can make the might have the desired outcome.   I could threaten him with Spankings and stuff, but this is RS.     I could threaten to take away his cigs and booze, but 1) I'm not that evil, 2) nor could I enforce such a thing anyway.     However I do want pics to prove he took KP to the snow.    

Yes,    Ttiancat, Williamj, Jo, and Targh   proabbbly some more aswell

Which reminds me folks   PebbleCon is on Sat Nov 25 2017    Probably in Southend.   Your all invited if you can get over here.

Greetings from the middle of a blizzard. :kiss: 

It is truly amazing to be able to post in such situations.

Winds were so bad last night we couldn't even use our fireplace, as the smoke was blown back down the chimney.

http://imgur.com/a/SZPW9 a few pics from the mid point.  notice how the sidewalk is clear but the snow is up on the porch and against the door, and how there is just one pile on the deck and the rest is clear.

the seat on the bench is 18" (almost .5m)

Maybe I can show you the blowing snow

Just about time to make an effort of clearing the driveway (because .5m twice is not as hard a 1m once)

Lany,  Stay safe and warm.

I almost took pictures of the snow we had last weekend to show you our white stuff.   only it had melted between the time of opening the curtains upstairs,   going downstairs having breakfast and grabbing the camera.    (and no that didn't take long, about 10-15 mins)    But it was the our first snow this year,   although I guess you would probably say it was more a frost than snow.

I can't really imagine what its like to have more than 2 inches of snow more than twice a year.

Archived