NHL 2016 - The Kids Are Alright

Jabronius Maximus

20 hours ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

I had a feeling. My douchedar is pretty damn effective.

Does it reach peak effectiveness when you get in close proximity of a mirror? :thumbsup:

LET'S GO PENS!

[mod] Folks, sports threads get a little leeway given the context, but there's a line between kidding around and abuse. Let's stay on the right side. [/mod]

7 hours ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

That's no good guy.

Crosby%20Penguin_zpsdo44ilzq.jpg

Haha poor Phil Kessel never catches a break with that jowly face. He's making the trade that brought him to Pittsburgh look like a steal with his playoff performance. A point a game ain't too shabby.

5 hours ago, Joe Pesci said:

Haha poor Phil Kessel never catches a break with that jowly face. He's making the trade that brought him to Pittsburgh look like a steal with his playoff performance. A point a game ain't too shabby.

He's always been that guy though.

Another example of where the star player gets the blame for the organizational issues in Toronto.  That town chews up it's star players like it's their job.

it's a travesty that this guy was left off the world cup roster.

13 minutes ago, Notone said:

Penguins might be winning on games, but they are so losing on play off beards. 

That thing Thornton is sporting is so freaking awesome. Maybe Crosby's face would be less punchable if he had a similar beard.

If he could grow one, that would be true.  As it stands the one he CAN grow just makes it more punchable.

In other news, Lucic is open to signing a deal with the Oil, if things don't work out with LA. Not sure how to feel about this one. On the one hand, I'd love to see more grit and nastiness added to this lineup. On the other, he'd probably ask for an obscene amount of money and term. And given Chiarelli being a former Boston guy, it's possible that he gives Lucic both. Please don't fuck this up Chia...

Archived