NHL 2016 - The Kids Are Alright

Jabronius Maximus

What a play by Crosby and Hornqvist to ice it. Feels so good to see Dupuis out there with the guys on skates. He has to be pumped. Fleury with the shortest skate a round of the cup ever. I think he's ready to get the fuck out of here. Awesome to see Kessel get the cup too.

On June 11, 2016 at 3:57 PM, DireWolfSpirit said:

We lose Ali and Gordie Howe (The Greatest and Mr Hockey)  back to back, someone do a "well being" drive by check on Willie Mays and Hank Aaron. Were losing irreplaceable pieces of glory.

Gordie lived 88 long and prosperous years, celebrate the longevity and happy family legacy of "Mr. Hockey!"

Yeah, and Prince and Bowie...brutal year. 

From what hat my Dad says, pre-Gretzky the goat was debated between Orr and Howe (and Richard if you're Québécois)...don't know too much about him except he ticked every box, often with exclamation points. 

32 minutes ago, MerenthaClone said:

I'm betting the New Vegas Somethings end up with Vasilevsky starting in goal.  

Once all the details get out on the expansion draft, the trade market is gonna get interesting on goaltending. Bishop and Fleury will be on the move for sure, no sense in not getting anything back for them. Should make for an entertaining offseason.

Archived