The Poster Below: v43

Ramsay B.

yes well that is a struggle, so i hired someone to do it...technically it is clean as a whistle and not much effort for me...

@Raisin(g) Bran 2 Greenseer (just figured out how to tag someone...:commie:) yeah you are right many samples of dirt and rock don't smell too nice... :shocked:

tpb will be baking homemade gifts during the upcoming holiday season...

Hahahahha I was in the middle of answering @rocksniffer and then buckwheat's comment popped up. 

Gonna go with it anyway: Nope. The upcoming holiday season over here doesn't require any baking gifts or in fact, any baking at all. 

To @Buckwheat yup (past tense) but I quit like 2 weeks ago..*averting eye contact*

Tpb enjoys going to planetarium and pretend they're an astronaut on a mission

Ok, we don't even have autumn here and it's been years since I live in a place that has a proper autumnal season. If it's autumn SNAKES then I can list you a few (loads of them this time of the year and...oh right nvm sorry for my stupid joke) OK I'll try: hmm cheesy garlic-pepper purple tater tots (team purple potatoes for autumn food) with grilled wild mushrooms and more cheese then wrap the whole thing with bacon BECAUSE WHY NOT. 

As October approaches, TPB will tell us the scariest story...within 2 sentences.    

Archived