Am I The Only One Around Here Who....

siyxx

No you're not the only one. I missed it too, came on here and fistpumped when I read it :P

I still participate in the general section, but I can see where you guys are coming from. I've read some really crazy arguments in the past couple of days. 

AITOOAH who loved Jeor Mormont and was really sad to see him go?

There's an entire thread in ReRead about ASOAIF romances, so obviously not. As far as I'm concerned, it depends on which ones you mean by romances. But there are certainly some I've enjoyed.

AITOOAH who gets really annoyed that people constantly mix in show stuff when talking about book characters? Like when someone claims that Cersei was really into Robert in the beginning, or when someone says Loras was manipulative with Renly (I'm just listening to the Podcast Winterfell podcast about The Mystery Knight and they referenced Loras and Renly in the books at some point, and one of the guests said that).

Errr... to be honest I don't remember too much about the Bael the Bard story, only that he was some guy who was hiding out in the crypts to woo some Stark girl. But he never struck me as a bad guy. However, I'm sure you are not alone, as a lot of people enjoy castigating the romantic stories in asoiaf. 

Am I the only one around here who doesn't believe in jojen paste? 

hmmm probably. But I'm sure there's someone out there sharing your curiosity. 

Am I the only one around here who wishes to live in the ASOIAF story just so that I could try all the food? *drooling*

Haha, why not, the food sounds amazing. 

Am I the only one around here who hates the fan-name "Jon Starkgaryen"? Jon is a bloody Snow until Bran flashes us back to Rhaegar marrying Lyanna and then he is a TARgaryen. It's not like sweetrobin is a Turryn or Sansa a Turk, a Samwell a Florly, come on. 

3 hours ago, RhaeBee said:

No, goodness, no. Daario is so not Euron. I have no idea how anybody could believe he is, it's so far fetched. 

This is what happens to the fandom when there is 5-6 year gaps between books. I also think it's complete lunacy.

I do wish we got to meet Joanna. It also would've been nice to see how Tywin acted around her.

AITOOAHW thinks the Tyrion chapters with him, Penny and Jorah moping around in ADWD are among the worst in the series?

Almost certainly not. I didn't mind them myself but there are arguably too many of them and their main focus is on character development. Some I think could have been summarised at the start of the following Tyrion chapter.

AITOOAHW would like to know what happened to Mark Mullendore's monkey?

1 hour ago, Ramsay Blow said:

This is what happens to the fandom when there is 5-6 year gaps between books. I also think it's complete lunacy.

I do wish we got to meet Joanna. It also would've been nice to see how Tywin acted around her.

:agree: 

Since I had to google who on good earth Mark Mullendore is and I still have no clue, I would say yes, you are. 

Am I the only one around here who hoped that Aegon would be real just so he could be the long awaited Florian to Sansa's Jonquil? 

I would sure hope you are, but unfortunately there seem to be quite of a few who ship that super lame ship (which, BTW, is completely misunderstanding what Florian and Jonquil is all about).

AITOOAH who doesn't care at all what happens or doesn't happen on the show?

Archived