Am I The Only One Around Here Who....

siyxx

No, I'm totally with you there. I don't even think we'll get the same ending at this point - it's more likely they go for the ending which is the biggest crowd pleaser (Dany marrying Jon and sitting the IT or something)

AITOOAH who really wants to know more about Elia Martell, what kind of person she was ?

Never thought of it but now that you brought it up, no that sounds quite awesome. I mean, Sansa did surprisingly grow on me and I want to see her badassery for once. 

Am I the only one around here who tried to warg into my dog the first time I've read about warging? 

I'm sure there are others. I see the number of characters able to skinchange as being indicative of the increasing presence and power of magic involved, and as corresponding to the need. With the Others coming, they need every advantage and viewpoint they can get. Human spies are more likely to get killed and wighted. The birds at least stand a slightly better chance of not getting killed just for breathing.

AITOOAHW believes that Ashara Dayne's death was faked?

I have had my suspicions about what happened after Ned's visit, and think I am on your side of the fence on this one.

AITOOAHW thinks Theon could have killed some of those men inside Winterfell in ADwD (not that he was responsible, only that he was capable)?

I don't seem to recall that dream right now but maybe, most likely, no. 

Am I the only one around here who wants to see Arya and Nymeria reunite and gloriously take down the bad guys together, wolves and all? 

No. I'm sure Jon and Dany's relationship will be important, since there's a lot of foreshadowing for it, but I see GRRM making it a really epic and tragic story, not a "married with children, ruling together" sappy ending that doesn't seem to be his style.

AITOOAH who thinks Jon has an equal chance of dying at the end as Dany has?

I don't know. I mean I'm sure you are not alone, I just don't know what I think. Jon is one of the only two characters I don't see dying.

Am I the only one around here who has zero enthusiasm for the message and watches/reads mainly for the story and the characters and the medieval fantasy world? 

Archived