Minor characters you found yourself liking

Magnar of Skagos

Wylla Manderly - Tells a hostile audience what she thinks of them

Willow (Orphans Inn) -10 y.o. takes on outlaws with a crossbow.  Girl's got guts!

Jeyne Poole - Amazed she's still standing

Edrc Dayne - Nice foil for Arya

Qhorin Halfhand - Knows what needs to be done, and isn't afraid to command it.

Myranda Royce - Could be potential friend and ally of Sansa - or not.

I've got a soft spot for Meera and Podrick as well, but don't really think they qualify as minor.

Lothar Brune.

Hardknock upbring after being denied kinship by the Brownhollow Brunes. Absolute beast on the Blackwater killing and capturing Red/Green Fossoways left and right, earning him the awesome nickname "the Apple-eater". Does his job quietly and competently for Littlefinger. Stops Marillion attempting to rape Alayne/Sansa. Also crushes on Mya Stone in an a adorkably subtle way.

Dolorous Edd- one of the funniest characters in the ASOIAF.

Grey Worm-- I hope he survives The Battle of Meereen. He's one of Dany's most loyal captain and Dany stands a better chance of surviving if he is by her side.

Patchface-- I find him fascinating. I have a feeling Mel is gonna burn him in TWOW.

Val-- She is my favorite female character. As beautiful as Dany, As tough of Asha, and as sharp as the Queen of Thorns. Jon is a stronger man than I, for I would have broken my vows for a piece of the wildling princess with no regrets. 

Duck-- he has potential to be to Aegon's Grey Worm. I think Aegon chose wisely. When it comes to Kingsguard, Loyalty>High Birth. 

Tyrion, son of Bronn-- Cersei is still feeling the burn. Well played Lord Bronn, well played.

Squire Dalbridge

In the black hour before dawn, they stopped to let the horses drink and fed them each a handful of oats and a twist or two of hay. "We are not far from the place the wildlings died," said Qhorin. "From there, one man could hold a hundred. The right man." He looked at Squire Dalbridge.

The squire bowed his head. "Leave me as many arrows as you can spare, brothers." He stroked his longbow. "And see my garron has an apple when you're home. He's earned it, poor beastie."

He's staying to die, Jon realized.

Qhorin clasped the squire's forearm with a gloved hand. "If the eagle flies down for a look at you . . . "

" . . . he'll sprout some new feathers."

The last Jon saw of Squire Dalbridge was his back as he clambered up the narrow path to the heights.

Ravella Swann

"I'm sorry, my lady." Arya suddenly felt bad for her, and ashamed. "I'm sorry I tore the acorn dress too. It was pretty."

"Yes, child. And so are you. Be brave."

Shitmouth--"Me? Shit, no. M'lord. Bugger me with a bloody spear."

Dolorous Edd--"I have the mules. Nettles claims we're kin. It's true we have the same long face, but I'm not near as stubborn. Anyway I never knew their mothers, on my honor."

And of course the Father of Hosts, Speaker to Gods, Breaker of Ice, Husband to Bears, the Horn Blower, Tall Talker, Thunderfisted Mead-King of Ruddy Hall........Tormund Giantsbane--"What could you do if you did find her?" Jon asked, smiling. "You said she bit your member off.""Only half. And half me member is twice as long as any other man's."

Garlan

one of the few characters that acknowledge  tyrion`s deeds and intelligence,, was gentle and nice with sansa, even after the her usefulness for the tyrell plot expired, and is a very good knight, but since he is so modest and discrete, few people notice his skills

and even had the balls to speak against joffrey, directly in his face, when he was rude with tyrion with the wine cup shower.

he strikes me as the kind of guy that would not bow down to injustice or cruelty, no matter from where it came, not even from the king.

he is a good human being in general, which is very rare in westeros.

12 hours ago, Meera of Tarth said:

Arys Oakheart, Penny,  Hyle Hunt, Podrick, Marillion, Lady Taena, Genna Lannister, Lady Smallwood, Missandei, Rodrick Cassel, Maester Luwin, Lancel Lannister...

Penny? You may be the only one on this forum who does. :) Just curious, what makes you like her?

Archived