NFL Conference Championships: where the presumed MVP is the least accomplished QB

DanteGabriel

1 minute ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

Did Washington hire Tomsula as DC?

Greg Manusky is getting promoted to DC. When you have a chance to get the architect of the elite 2012-2015 Colts defenses, you gotta take it. 

1 minute ago, White Walker Texas Ranger said:

Buffalo, actually.

The newest in Tom Brady's stable of short white wide receivers, except he has some wheels.

It's insane. Welker, Edelman, Amendola and now Hogan. By contrast I'm not sure the Skins have had a white WR since integration. 

I googled Hogan and he's 6'1. Certainly taller than Edelman and Amendola, but not freakishly tall. He's gotta love the inter division transition he made.

ETA: Haven't seen D-Will since September. Gotta say I wasn't expecting to see him today but he looks fresh. I'd let him finish this drive.

2 minutes ago, Jaime L said:

It's insane. Welker, Edelman, Amendola and now Hogan. By contrast I'm not sure the Skins have had a white WR since integration. 

Meanwhile the Colts went to absurd lengths to try and have one pan out. It started with Austin Colle (who was actually good besides the concussions), then a guy literally named Blair White, and everyone's favorite solo act Griff Whalen.

Archived