NFL Conference Championships: where the presumed MVP is the least accomplished QB

DanteGabriel

2 minutes ago, DanteGabriel said:

Last thoughts on Pats-Steelers...

I, too, do not care what Mike Tomlin said. "Assholes" is a compliment in that context. I think, though, that he is rightfully pissed about being clowned by his selfish receiver. A terrible look for a coach who's getting the "undisciplined players" whispers. I bet the Steelers will try to get Brown involved early. I hope Malcolm Butler is ready.

I am not confident in victory. It's been cited enough times that the Pats have never had to play Roethlisberger, Brown, and Bell all on the field at the same time. So, that's worrisome. I don't think the Patriots defense is Best Defense in the NFL good, whatever the scoring stats say. I will say that I have a little more faith in this edition of the defense than past paper tiger Patriots defenses because they actually make shitty quarterbacks look bad. Three or five years ago, the Pats would give career days to the likes of Dan Orlovsky and Matt Flynn. The fact that they have been good against poor competition makes me hopeful they can get a critical stop or two against a top tier quarterback.

Me neither, I would have much rather been playing KC, but then I hate the Steelers anyway, LOL. 

3 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

You know, I think enough shit has been piled atop the heads of Niners fans this season to last out the remainder of the decade. Please find another toilet. 

If it makes you feel better, there's no Browns fans for me to snipe at and I'm jealous. I covet Shannahan greatly. I'll leave you alone though.

2 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

If it makes you feel better, there's no Browns fans for me to snipe at and I'm jealous. I covet Shannahan greatly. I'll leave you alone though.

It's all good. It's not like I can claim innocence in this area. I can dish it out, so I sure as hell should be able to take it. ;)

5 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

It's all good. It's not like I can claim innocence in this area. I can dish it out, so I sure as hell should be able to take it. ;)

Let's all just turn the clock back to when the Niners were seemingly going to dominate for years and it was Luck or RG3 for next great QB.

(I had Luck, btw.)

Rodgers is going be Superman to win this, heck better than Superman. The Packers secondary is getting roasted and I dunno if they have the pass rush to start getting strip sacks and such.

8 minutes ago, James Arryn said:

Let's all just turn the clock back to when the Niners were seemingly going to dominate for years and it was Luck or RG3 for next great QB.

(I had Luck, btw.)

Yes! Yes! A thousand times Yes! We can take it back to the Superbowl and I'll root for the 49'ers, I swear!

5 minutes ago, Trebla said:

Rodgers is going be Superman to win this, heck better than Superman. The Packers secondary is getting roasted and I dunno if they have the pass rush to start getting strip sacks and such.

Ultimate Man couldn't win this, god wills it!

Archived