NFL 2017 Preaseason: Zeke the Freak to Sit 6 Weeks

Manhole Eunuchsbane

4 hours ago, dmc515 said:

Low blow man.  I can still hold out hope that they suck enough this year - and Darnold or one of the other kids impresses enough - to convince ShanaLynch that simply drafting a franchise QB is the superior option.

That's now my hope.  As I said above, I have been Team Cousins... but when $30m per starts getting thrown around, that's where I bail.

Stafford and Cutler are basically the same person, but Stafford has been a little better. The only major difference is that if you met the two at a party, Stafford would offer you a shot and slap you on the back while Cutler would try to bum a cig and then walk away without saying thanks.

1 hour ago, Tywin et al. said:

Stafford and Cutler are basically the same person, but Stafford has been a little better. The only major difference is that if you met the two at a party, Stafford would offer you a shot and slap you on the back while Cutler would try to bum a cig and then walk away without saying thanks.

And afterwards sit in the corner with a knife, telling tales about the women who betrayed him.

1 hour ago, Tywin et al. said:

Taking him in the 9th when I already had 2 QBs was good value. 

In round nine I took Tyrell Willams who I packaged for Derek Henry and John Brown, who I packaged for Doug Martin/Doug Baldwin and Jay Ajai/Jarvis Landry, respectively.

;)

Seriously, I did try to warn you.

19 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

*Dials phone*

Yo yo yo, Spicy and the Mooch! The hottest thing in sports radio! I got a quick question for you twp.

If evidence becomes publicly available that Zeke did in fact assault the young lady, should he get a year ban for being a lying scumbag? 

I'll take my answer off the air.

GO DALLAS CRUZBOYZ!!!

Let me ask you something, Hockey Puck. When was the last time you saw Ezekial Elliot's girlfriend pick up 8 yards running off tackle? Run over Kam Chancellor in the flat? How many great men have to get sawed in half in this country before we address this epidemic of gold-digging whores?

2 hours ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

In round nine I took Tyrell Willams who I packaged for Derek Henry and John Brown, who I packaged for Doug Martin/Doug Baldwin and Jay Ajai/Jarvis Landry, respectively.

;)

Seriously, I did try to warn you.

I think you forgot to mention Melvin Gordon and Shady McCoy, both of whom you gave up to end up with Doug Martin and Jay Ajayi. 

12 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

I think you forgot to mention Melvin Gordon and Shady McCoy, both of whom you gave up to end up with Doug Martin and Jay Ajayi. 

And Doug Baldwin and Jarvis Landry. I feel good about it.

1 minute ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

I'm just throwing shit at you. ;)

I think you and I are probably exact opposites when it comes to trading. I'm really reticent to do it, especially before the season even starts. 

I'll give you Kenny Stills for Kevin White. I need to diversify, too many Dolphins.

2 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Hell no, White is now the Bears #1 receiver. That probably doesn't mean much, but I'll take it over the Phins #3.

Being the Bears #1 receiver is like being on the Eagles practice squad. 

But as you will, I was definitely trying to pull a fast one on you. There's a reason I kept introducing his name in our negotiations.

1 minute ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

Being the Bears #1 receiver is like being on the Eagles practice squad. 

But as you will, I was definitely trying to pull a fast one on you. There's a reason I kept introducing his name in our negotiations.

I wouldn't mind dealing him as part of a package necessarily, but not for a feckless bum like Stills straight up.

Archived