Ran

I guess I'm in the minority here but I don't hate Arya for calling out Sansa.  The sibling rivalry is the only way the show explores Sansa's inner monologue that she feels entitled to credit for winning The Battle of the Bastards and reclaiming Winterfell and deserving of the rule of Winterfell.  She pretends to be neutral but arguing with her sister brings her back down to the juvenile level of saying things out loud that she normally would not

2 minutes ago, NikkiG said:

I guess I'm in the minority here but I don't hate Arya for calling out Sansa.  The sibling rivalry is the only way the show explores Sansa's inner monologue that she feels entitled to credit for winning The Battle of the Bastards and reclaiming Winterfell and deserving of the rule of Winterfell.  She pretends to be neutral but arguing with her sister brings her back down to the juvenile level of saying things out loud that she normally would not

I mean, she is entitled to credit for the BotB. 

1 minute ago, plectrum said:

Mad Queen Dany claims another victim! Come and see the violence inherent in the system!

just just everything about her now

it makes me laugh

so fucking hard

fuck

now she's accusing tyrion of treason and wanting to rule

she won't even do the basic thing and name a successor

my fucking god dany

what happened to you

Just now, plectrum said:

I love that Thoros wanted his flask right away after getting mauled by a wight polar bear.  There's a man whose "Check Liver" light is on.

I wonder who would get liver poisoning first; him or Tyrion?