Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jace, Basilissa

NFL 2018 Week 1: From Wentz You Came

3 minutes ago, The Lasr Storm said:

Ive had enough of Flowers. Cut him please. He was the reason the Giants lost. That, and questionable playcalling.

Not exactly 400 huh?

I seriously don't understand the KC playcalling.  1st and goal from the 1 with the lead and they run 3 passing plays.

11 minutes ago, aceluby said:

I seriously don't understand the KC playcalling.  1st and goal from the 1 with the lead and they run 3 passing plays.

Is Pete Carrol calling their plays for them?

1 hour ago, briantw said:

:lol:

That is just a fucking amazing stat, of course only the factory of sadness can do it. I watched most of the second half that game and thought Cleveland looked like the better team but just couldn't finish them off. I think there were two long passes where if Taylor had the arm they would have been td's and a victory.

On to sadder news...Dallas looks godawful. 

1 minute ago, dbunting said:

That is just a fucking amazing stat, of course only the factory of sadness can do it. I watched most of the second half that game and thought Cleveland looked like the better team but just couldn't finish them off. I think there were two long passes where if Taylor had the arm they would have been td's and a victory.

On to sadder news...Dallas looks godawful. 

Carolina is shutting down the run, though they seem to not be giving it too many chances.  I think Zeke had 10 touches in the first half

Man, Gabbert just threw a ball to absolutely no one.  There wasn't even a receiver in the area code.  And it wasn't thrown away...just a terrible pass.

1 hour ago, The Lasr Storm said:

Ive had enough of Flowers. Cut him please. He was the reason the Giants lost. That, and questionable playcalling.

4 plays into the season and Flowers has a tripping penalty and a holding. Just unreal. They moved him from LT to RT and think that’s gonna solve everything. And 1st and goal from the 7 and they do 3 runs. Wtf! 

But despite the outcome and some stupidity I actually see positivity here. They have so many weapons offensively that they have to score 30 at least once. We can do this!

Jimmy G's final pick today was a truly horrific, unusually bad interception.  Shameful.  

Bradford was the worst Bradford today checking down galore and accomplishing nothing.  Really bad opener for Arizona.  

Abysmal start for Green Bay here and Biscuit actually looking like a good QB.  

I swear...I traded for Rodgers in my money dynasty league last year the week he got hurt.  If he has a season-ending injury from that I'll have gotten a combined two games and 3.05 fantasy points from him in two years.

The DeShone Kizer era begins for the second time in two years.

Let's hope it goes better this time around.

Just now, Lord Lyman said:

And the strip sack by Mack

RIP DeShone Kizer era.  9:25 - 9:30.