Football: Leicester We Forget

polishgenius

Emile Smith Rowe has been doing an excellent job as well so Odegaard should have to earn his place instead of walking into the starting XI over a player who has been playing very well. Idk if Arteta is thinking of using Odegaard in a deeper role - I've never seen him play in a double pivot.

Smith Rowe cannot play all games, we've burnt out young players before and Odegaard can play where both Smith Rowe and Saka play. Because at the moment the alternative to ESR is Willian and that is no beuno

12 minutes ago, Consigliere said:

Emile Smith Rowe has been doing an excellent job as well so Odegaard should have to earn his place instead of walking into the starting XI over a player who has been playing very well. Idk if Arteta is thinking of using Odegaard in a deeper role - I've never seen him play in a double pivot.

I think he's capable. Could be a fun player next to Partey.

We have very clearly adopted a tactic of havin AWB join the attacking trio every so often which is very funny to me.

Shame for McTominay to go off, and it means Pogba has to drop deeper which he has been better at and we've been better at facilitating recent weeks, but still, not ideal.

Meanwhile forget about the outrage of professional footballers getting professional haircuts (despite lockdown). That's for amateurs.

Tolisso (Bayern) has got the right idea. A new tat despite tattoo studios being officially closed now, and also posting picture of him getting inked on social media, with neither tattoo artist nor Tolisso himself wearing a mask.

Archived