polishgenius

Football: Liverpool You Stupid Bastards

Walker is generally very good, he just has the odd catastrophic fuck-up in him. Everyone makes mistakes of course, but for some reason his always look worse.

Back in the Moyes days I felt we could hang on to these 1-0 leads. The YAM (Years After Moyes) have removed that feeling, so when we play like today, just keeping in shape for a lot of the game, not really moving forward in numbers, not trying to run the game, just control in defense .... it ages me. 

Still glad we won, mind.

27 minutes ago, Rorshach said:

Back in the Moyes days I felt we could hang on to these 1-0 leads. The YAM (Years After Moyes) have removed that feeling,

I wanted to make a joke about this being official proof Moyes is a better manager than Ancelotti, but then I looked at the table and realised I wouldn't be joking.

Reports that Saint-Maximin and Almiron will be out until April. Will miss games against West Brom, Brighton and Villa. Fortunately for Newcastle, the teams around them are in bad shape too - Southampton, Brighton, Burnley and West Brom are all struggling while Fulham are about to start a very difficult run of fixtures (Spurs, Liverpool, City, Leeds, Villa, Wolves, Arsenal and Chelsea).

I hope we use Fabinho in midfield, rather than putting him back in defence.

And Jota with no legs is still better than Firmino, so start him regardless!

So Klopp has addressed the elephant in the room and in unsurprising news announced, that Liverpool will not release any playersfor international games, who would face quarantine measures on their return, and pointing out the obvious, that clubs pay their players' wages.

And CONMEBOL was apparently totally blindsided by that, and is now in talks with its members and FIFA trying to reschedule theri games. It's kinda funny, because the right for this had been on the wall for months. Basically, ever since FIFA said, they won't insist on clubs sending their players into corona zones.