Eurocommie 2006: London May 5th-8th.

Padraig

In the next week or so, can you all decide (a) if you are coming and (B) if you want to stay at the Hostel.

Yes and yes.

Although I may be moving house around then. I reckon that the chances of it falling on that weekend are miniscule, though.

How do we pay for these things? Do we pay when we get there or do we have to pay in advance?

Come hell or Bronn Stone high water, I'll be there. This time without the flu, but with a spare liver.

edit: I'll have to look at tickets to assess the length of my stay but for now just assume I'll be there the whole time and yes hostel would be good. :P

I have leave to take off the whole week from wednesday to wednesday, so I need to check flights as well.

Are there still plans that the Scottish chapter might meet and take the train doon to London together?

Me and Ms Zak will be coming and requiring the hostel. Any idea what nights we'll be talking about - Friday and Saturday for sure. Thursday or sunday?

I'd prefer arriving early Thursday evening and leaving midday-ish Sunday, but will need to check with her and what times transport is (we could do a joint bwb scotland transport option?)

Yes to "i'll be there" and Yes to "I'll use the hostel". Time wise, the maximum amount of time I will be there would be arriving Thursday and leaving Monday. But I might modify at either end, so that i'll be there less. I'll see what others are doing.

It might take some time to get a definite answer, but the main question to me is if I should take the early or late flight on Friday, and If I should return on Sunday or Monday. Either way you can put me down for Friday and Saturday night. Sunday night depends on how many others are staying till Monday.

Really sorry but I can't let you know until closer to the time... :blush: ... I won't know if I'll be well enough until really close to the time we are due to meet... maybe it would be better to say that I can't make it as I don't want to mess up all the plans. It all sounds so great :cry: but I just can't plan that far ahead :mad:

Well if the worst comes to the worst me, and I think the mountain as well, will be booking beds as we are not sure what nights we will be at the hostel. So you can come at the last minute and we can stay at home/friends/gutter/cell whatever.

Ahhh! Thanks everyone - there is still hope then :) Don't mind who's bed I kip in - I can fall asleep anywhere. Just need to know that i've got somewhere to crawl to if the dreaded lurgi creeps up and gets me while I'm having fun... :D That was not at all a veiled come on to any of you who consider yourselves to be lurgi btw :P

Its probably a good idea to get moving on the hostel booking asap, as it does look a pretty good place and will probably be quite popular.

In the next week or so, can you all decide (a) if you are coming

Yes

and (B) if you want to stay at the Hostel.

Probably not, no.

Unless the sky falls onto my head, that is, which might stand a chance in a million as far as I know.

The sky falling on London might be a problem as well....

Is it frowned upon to NOT stay if you were planning to come? Would you exist in a kind of lower level of BWB society because of this? *pensive* :unsure: I should be revising for my finals in May and whilst I can slip out for a beer, staying overnight would be a bit naughty in the circumstances.

Archived