3. Blame Pod

4. Drink

5. Reintroduce self to Zak

6. Drink

7. Blame Pod

8. Drink

9. Repeat until unconsciousness

That right?

If Hereward and Blackjack-formerly-LB attend, I'll go just for that. If BC7 or Thorongil go too, I'll be there with shiny tassels on. And if we get some newbies too... I'll take the tassels off. :P

Well, it looks like it will not be Barcelona. Another time maybe.

In any case it's very difficult to compete against London, let's admit this; Barcelona had no chance. I'm glad it put a good fight till the inevitable end.

I would like to apologise for not having said much in this discussions about the Grand Eurocommie Meeting 2006. I fear that this will have been seen as lack of commitment for my part and will have further reduced the already pitiful chances of Barcelona. Had I been more active organizing things maybe this option would have seemed more atractive.

In my defense I can only say that I usually don't post much in any forum, as some of you will have noticed (and as some of you won't have noticed which reinforces my point since my posts are hard to notice being so scarce).

I hope that this will be a great Eurocommie Conclave and wish you a lot of fun.

:o Just noticed the sig Chal!!!

And don't worry Agulla. Getting to Barcelona was a worthy goal but economics plays a role and its cheaper for the majority to get to London than to Barcelona. There wasn't anything one could do, except win the lottery and invite us all over. :) I think the majority would prefer exotic Barcelona to London after all. :P

But I do think we owe Barcelona a visit after coming quite close, so if we do head back onto the continent some day, its still the logical choice. I was getting quite enthused about seeing it based on what I learned.

Btw, LB...the bank holiday is on May 1st. May 5th-8th is not the bank holiday weekend.

And I suppose we are agree Zak..I certainly don't want to start making decisions. :P But that's the fun at having editing priviledges. :)

A list is definitely expected. :) And as Filippa suggested, indicating your attendance status for either city would be best.

Something like...

If London Definite/Probable/Possible/unilkelyNope

If Barcelona Definite/Probable/Possible/unlikely/Nope

London - I'll go for definite

Barcelona - Improbable (although I could maybe be persuaded to go)

Living relatively close to London, I'd probably just go back and forth each day rather than staying overnight.

Archived