Eurocommie 2006: London May 5th-8th.

Padraig

I refer the honourable gentleman to the words at least in my previous answer. ;)

Besides there will be members of the fairer sex, and worse, Englishmen, present. We must make allowances. :P

Two pints at least in approximately 10 pubs. In my current state this means that I won't be able to stand unaided after the second pub. :)

Apparently I must practice a lot before I may consider myself fit and worthy to attend this gathering....

Its probably a good idea to get moving on the hostel booking asap, as it does look a pretty good place and will probably be quite popular.

In the next week or so, can you all decide (a) if you are coming and (B) if you want to stay at the Hostel. No major rush but this place is nigh on perfect for us and it would be a shame to lose out on it.

Here is the Link

This is just one of three hostels on the same street all run by the same people, so even if we dont all fit in one we can spread out amongst the three.

I will be not myself and plan in advance, thusly:

a) yes

and

B) yes (place sounds truly brilliant)

Unless the sky falls onto my head, that is, which might stand a chance in a million as far as I know.

I should start saving for London. One reason I always drink water is that I feel bad for not buying beer for everyone else :)

As Sean (and Barry) said if you can let us know as soon as poss if you are coming (and bringing anyone with you). We'll leave it a decent amount of time before tallying the numbers and then I'll contact you via pm or email with further details.

N

Archived