US Politics: Speaking to Insanity

DMC

1 minute ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

Want me to get back to writing Florida jokes?

Unless you finally come up with a good one, no.  Maybe the haiku method will help!

2 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

It's an improvement

over bad Florida puns

we can all agree

Well done.

49 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

No idea how that works. But even if they do, wouldn’t it be only against prosecution in the US? I mean, one country can’t give immunity against prosecution in another country. I suppose what they can do is to deny the extradition request? 

That's what I meant, yes. They can prosecute and convict him in absentia, but if he isn't extradited, he won't give an eff...

1 minute ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

moonshine state you are

I wish!  This is the problem with non-Americans dissing Florida.  You have no idea where the moonshine states are.

7 minutes ago, DMC said:

I wish!  This is the problem with non-Americans dissing Florida.  You have no idea where the moonshine states are.

That's the problem with all Americans: They generalize all the time.

11 minutes ago, Mlle. Zabzie said:

You are selling the panhandle short!

For all the talk about breaking up Cali, Florida may need it more. There's at least five different states in there and this would not just be about dodging taxes. They do that well enough already.

14 minutes ago, Mlle. Zabzie said:

You are selling the panhandle short!

Heh.  Yeah.  It did keep on getting shorter.

14 minutes ago, Mindwalker said:

That's the problem with all Americans: They generalize all the time.

That's the problem with all Germans:  They're mad when we generalize peoples instead of the other thing.

4 minutes ago, ThinkerX said:

Rumor is the House adjourned for the day with no Speaker elected.

That's...not a rumor.  They adjourned until noon tomorrow.  You keep on phrasing basic things in sensationalistic ways.

21 minutes ago, DMC said:

Hey leave bluegrass alone!  Lot more than you'd think are influenced by it.

Sure! But when you lose a battle of dueling banjos in them there hills, run like you would if you showed up to a doctor's appointment that was in an abandoned FL warehouse! After you get the stuff though, of course.

10 minutes ago, DMC said:

That's...not a rumor.  They adjourned until noon tomorrow.  You keep on phrasing basic things in sensationalistic ways.

Pretty sure McCarthy is finding out what it's like to bet on a man fucking an alligator. Money Plane! 

Print that shit as facts!!!

15 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Sure! But when you lose a battle of dueling banjos in them there hills, run like you would if you showed up to a doctor's appointment that was in an abandoned FL warehouse! After you get the stuff though, of course.

Archived